Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinal Woes.

emmrald89

Question

i have some questions and some requests.

> is it possible to get platinum without buying it?

> is there a way to get easier difficulty on solo? (i have bad connection and cant play coop)

> where can i find the dojo challenges?

> lower the price of sentinals! its too difficult to get platinum either bring down the price or make some ones that are buyable with credits

> quicker level up! ive played 5 levels and am still level 0

please help

8 answers to this question

1. Nope, sorry.

2. Solo supposedly limits enemy spawning compared to Private or Online. I think it's working as it's supposed to and lesser enemies are seen while soloing.

3. There's some info on the Wiki, although some people have reported different types of tests on certain rank ups.

4. Sentinels ARE buyable with Credits. That's what the Blueprints are for. You get those, get the materials  and credits needed, and you craft them in the Foundry.

5. Profile XP increases as you rank up weapons. Each rank a weapon increases gives you 100xp. A warframe rank gives 200xp.

i have some questions and some requests.

> is it possible to get platinum without buying it?

> is there a way to get easier difficulty on solo? (i have bad connection and cant play coop)

> where can i find the dojo challenges?

> lower the price of sentinals! its too difficult to get platinum either bring down the price or make some ones that are buyable with credits

> quicker level up! ive played 5 levels and am still level 0

please help

1. Only if DE decides to give it out to everyone, like at the end of the Closed Beta.

2. Gain levels, and mod your warframe and weapons. Once you've got 10k Credits, buy the Braton to replace the Mk 1 Braton; it's much better.

3. Once you've gained enough XP on your profile by levelling up your warframes and weapons, you get another level. You then get the opportunity to go to the dojo to do the level challenge and gain a level on your profile.

4. Before the latest patch, the fastest way to do that was to grind Tolstoj. Afterwards, it's probably better to grind one of the other lower-level bosses instead, along with picking up all the Alerts.

5. That's odd; I gained levels fairly quickly, unless you're talking about your profile's level, and not those of your warframe and weapons. Profile level doesn't matter; all it does is unlock a few new weapons and the tankier warframes.