Plasma Rifle ...like the Corpus Rifles

Tesla Rifle... a shotgun type lightning weapon

Coil (-gun) (Railgun) Crossbow: Like the Bow but with faster projektile 

Rocketlauncher: oh yes... please!!!!

Pistol Ideas:

Pistol Crossbow: Small version of a Crossbow

Small Granades Launcher: why not? 

Plasma Pistol: Corpus like

EDIT: I'm a Founder, why is my "Hunter" Icon missing under the avatar?

Edited by EvilReFlex

If more weapon type, then you need more type of enemies that take extra damage from certain type of weapon. This way, players have to choose carefully which weapon they will use.

Normal bullet: weak against fully armored units.

Laser: strong against armored, weak against energy shield.

Plasma: Slow fire rate, strong against energy shield, normal to armored units.

Rocket Launcher: AoE damage, super slow reloading rate. slow projectile speed. You and your teammate will be knocked down and taken some damage if get caught in the explosion. Best to use against... TANK?

And more turrets so grineer/corpus can jumps on and shoots.

Since we're playing a game involving ninjas...alseit space ninjas...I can't help but think about the Ninja Gaiden series.  Ninja Gaiden II had some melee weapons that I'd actually like to see done in this game's style.  The Scythe, Kusari-Gama, Vigoorian Flail, Tonfa might look interesting with the art style in this game although practicality might make the Kusari-Gama not work too well given the area required for it.  I'd add the claw weapon that was in the game but the melee system doesn't seem like it would work for them as it is, seeing as those claws had blades on the feet as well. 

I'd also like to see some more dual sword sets since there are several long swords they could use (Dark Sword, Pangolin Sword), maybe optional sword/dagger sets where applicable...I'd rather have two swords than a sword and dagger personally.  Maybe some kind of spear or halberd.

Sadly, the melee system could be improved a bit to make the melee weapons more effective in general and allow for a greater variety.  And no this isn't a gripe, just an observation.

For ranged weapons, I see energy rifles in the game and wonder why the players don't have access to one yet.  Sadly I'm drawing a rather large blank on this section...some explosives might be nice, tactical ones like a trip mine deployer.  Stealth seems a little difficult to pull off in general, considering we're suposed to be playing ninja, but some tactical use of explosives could be interesting.

Perhaps sentinel weapon options to cover shotgun and sniper rifles with appropriate behavior mods.  Side note, the notes I've seen mentioning that enemies generally target the warframe more than the sentinel are inaccurate based on my experience.

Everything save the rocket launcher / grenade launcher is fine.

I'm opposed to those cause I don't want to hear/see the rocket spam that would come from it.

Implosion bullets? Sure, might be fun.