Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consider Looking Back At Frost Prime.

Aciaj613

Alright, I know this has been mentioned many times over and I also know I've made a comment or two about Frost Prime needing a rework in his visuals, color patterns, and maybe the stat-boost that the other primes have been receiving.

Allow me to make a few notes right now:

1. I don't mind the helmet at all, there would be no reason to change that.

2. I think not only Frost Prime should receive a stat boost, we still have Mag,Ember, and maybe Excal prime to worry about for that. (On excal prime people are confused if the shield regen is still added to him).

I like frost prime but I find there to be a few problems with him. A solid example is how you can hardly make a patterned color out of him. If you compare him to his old frame or the immortal skin (Which I am using the immortal skin as of current.) I find it difficult to having the primary color take up the ENTIRE warframe. You can hardly create a neat looking color scheme for Frost Prime in his overall look right now. Also if we look at someone like Loki Prime you can create insane patterns out of his primed outfit.

A second thing that bugs me about Frost Prime (Keep in mind I know he is old) is how much he barely stands out from his previous frame. His helmet is the most eye-catching thing about him right now but compared to the other primes nowadays (Nyx,Rhino,Ember,Mag,Loki) They seem to be more eye-catching in their overall design compared to Frost Prime.

Please consider looking back at Frost Prime. I feel he needs a bit of updating.

Edited by Aciaj613

As far as prime helmets go, I think Frost Prime's is one of the coolest (pun intended). But I agree that from the neck down he is rather blah. Stat boosts would be nice to match the newer primes, but I'm sure that is way back burner. Revisiting the visuals would be a tough call though because I'm sure the votes for and against his current design might be down the middle. 

I agree that a little more detail on his jacket would be nice, it's hard to find the right look for him when 80% of his outfit is just one color. As for his unique ability, I feel like the armor boost that they gave Nyx would be more appropriate for him (especially since he has decent base armor and a snowglobe that uses said armor stat) so I say give him the armor bonus and give Nyx something more fitting, like a tiny range boost.

I agree that a little more detail on his jacket would be nice, it's hard to find the right look for him when 80% of his outfit is just one color. As for his unique ability, I feel like the armor boost that they gave Nyx would be more appropriate for him (especially since he has decent base armor and a snowglobe that uses said armor stat) so I say give him the armor bonus and give Nyx something more fitting, like a tiny range boost.

I'd rather see Frost get a run speed boost. He is miserably slow plus it would be consistent with Rhino and Frost being identical stats wise.

Nyx was in desperate need of an armor buff.

Edited by (PS4)Kamranos

I'd rather see Frost get a run speed boost. He is miserably slow plus it would be consistent with Rhino and Frost being identical stats wise.

Nyx was in desperate need of an armor buff.

That's true, Frost is dreadfully slow, and with no fancy helmets to accommodate that :( I wouldn't mind that as well (although they already made Rhino Prime faster and I'm not sure if they're gonna do repeats).

Not sure if I agree on Nyx Prime needing the armor though, she's a caster with one of the best CC skills and an ultimate that redirects damage back at her enemies, her lack of armor was sort of covered by her ability to make enemies not hurt her IMO.