Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recently Returned, Wants To Know Whats Good.

Sagiren

Question

Hey guys i am recently coming back to warframe been out for like 2 months or so, and was just curious on what is currently considered overpowered or just really strong, i did hear that the Valkyr finally got a crit mod in her ult was really happy about that but other than that i dont really know anything that has happened since early august.

8 answers to this question

Broberon is supa dench, Archwing coming soon, you can get pets (who are pretty cool but lotsa haters gonna hate), erm new prime stuff and quests are available with more coming in the future. New gamemode(s) and new tileset on Eris, new cool battle music for all factions except void..sound good? It's fun ;)

Nothing that good right now except Nyx Prime Access, content-wise. Return in another two weeks for U15.

As for what's good with warframes and weapons, Nyx got a few changes and Oberon became awesome. Tiberon's a powerful burst-fire weapon, Atterax is a damn chain-whip with the crit. chance and damage of Ichors and Buzlok is a homing semi-auto rifle.