Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.10.0

[DE]Rebecca

Thx for the update and maybe this fixed my broken codex entry for Kubrow den, let's hope so.

Also thx for the Forma BP!?!!? alert, we all need more forma BP that we can build one of a day. At the current rate I'm aiming to get 365 days worth of forma BP to craft in a year of being afk... uhm yeah. ^^

Also take a look at the ressources, why does any of us need 1 million alloy plates or thousands of control modules from void? Thx.

Edit: AND ALSO now I do wonder what would've happened if I built that "broken" arcane scorpion helmet yesterday.

Edit2: And I really mean it about the ressources, currently the ingame ressources seem to be made up randomly by a 5 year old who has no understanding of any numbers whatsoever. (i.e. yay another 565 nano spores added to the nano spore value in my inv).

Edited by scavenge

14.10 that logic

You are aware that this is a legit progression number for patches? There is no limit to how many additional minor updates you can add to larger updates.

It's also not the first time. Update 7 actualy went up to having 11 sub-updates.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/45777-update-7110-vauban/

Edited by Othergrunty

Thanks for fixing the harlequin bp, but I believe there are now 23 rank10 mods... Do you devs have any idea how many hours it takes to max a rank10 mod?... And Sanctuary is now a rare rank10 at that, so it will now take 396 rare5 cores to max... I like the buffed stats, but you could have easily made it have those rank10 stats at rank5... A rank10 of the same rarity as a rank5 takes 32x the cores to max, which is quite frankly ridiculously exponential... The Mastery Rank experience scale is much less exponential, if you are going to keep making rank10 mods you need to reduce the sharpness of the fusion energy curve.

<p>

Changes:

• Changed the Sentinel “Sanctuary” mod: it now goes up to Rank 10 (600 total shield) and is now amplified by your Sentinel's Redirection mod.

Really, what do you smoke when you work...? Another 10 rank rare mod and its scaling doesn't make sense. Is there any QA testing?

October-18-2011-20-12-49-DoubleFacePalm.