Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.10.0

[DE]Rebecca

• We detect Phobos may soon have a reason to get “Tactical”... stay tuned, Tenno.

Question :  will i get the emblem with No. 1 on it if i do this... cuz i didnt do the first "tactical" that was on... if not... there is no point in doing this for me then...

>Changed the Sentinel “Sanctuary” mod: it now goes up to Rank 10 (600 total shield) and is now amplified by your Sentinel's Redirection mod.
>Improved the loading screen performance which should resolve a large hitch seen at around 75% completion.

yay

Still no fix for the hidden messages quest being constantly active if you sold a mirage part blueprint during the quest?

You know since some of us bought the bundle and were still expected to craft the frame.

A simple "abandon quest" option would suffice people.

As for the stance... no offense but pause, hold and def combos only again? Not much variety we have there, practically smashing E again. Really guys it's nice to give new combos but actually we don't do combos in this game, we just smash E. Sry, truly sry, but while I like watching a good movie or predetrimned action sequences, I doubt this is how combos should be done.in a game where players (my kind that is) likes to actually play and control their characters - meaning simply pressing the "nExt" button doesn't really cut it.

Details in case anybody cares: Topic 321492, entry 3629169

Agreed. As nice as the idea of combos are, the reality of the game doesn't give the existing ones a lot of use. When you are getting close to enemies, of which 2/3rd will be shooting at you constantly, you want to take them down quickly.

Because guarding does not help anywhere past Earth (stamina drain and no way to reduce it) and while striking you are exposed to bullets, procs, toxins, grablings, slow down auras, napalm fire, etc. much more than when you are at range and you can run away or dodge.

So no time to slow down and pause to execute a certain combo and no time to try to remember how many times you have to left click before you have to do something else.

Sure some might pull it off regulary, but i doubt they are anywhere near the majority.

In the end the only combos that matter are those which can be pulled off easily (pressing attack a lot or only need blocking or a movement) and have the best area effects. Because area strikes are king, hence why the slide attack is so popular and single target combos are just leaving you wide open for attacks.

Most likely another reason why Venka is unpopular. The attacks look fancy, but they lock you in time consuming animations and the combos all have a small area of effect.

Edited by Othergrunty