Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Additions

BossHog192837465

We have all heard the phrase "space ninja" ,and that is because it is a great idea. I mean, who wouldn't like that,but this term isn't completely true. I am talking about silent weapons. Don't get be wrong I like a angstrum and karak as much as the next guy,but silent weapons need to be changed. If you take a kunai,for example, and start throwing it at an enemy he will alert all of his fellow friends in the room before he dies. So what is the point of having a silent secondary? You could add a stun affect to it( i don't think they have that on throwing knives yet) or change how the enemy reacts. Since you throw it there wouldn't be any bullet traces. you could use that somehow. If you do put a lot of effort into it you can 1 shot lower level enemies,but that is still lame. I dont really care how this problem is fixed but " space ninja" would be a lot more true and fun.

I also think that silent weapons shouldn't be all slash damage. Wouldn't be cool if you could have a stealth load out for each faction? I base this on the stalker. he has 3 weapons : dread,despair,and hate. Dread has 2 matches,The paris(prime)  and cernos. Which each have a different damage type. So doesn't it make sense that his 2 other weapons have matches with different damage types? I gave an example on how it could look,but again i don't really care how it is changed.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/315100-stealth-weapons-should-be-matched-together/#entry3564068

I think they could add a lot more the the ninja part of this game. do you guys have any ideas?

Please one up this if you like the idea.

I also think that silent weapons shouldn't be all slash damage.

Bolto/Akbolto are silent by default, too, and deal primarily puncture damage with a side of impact. No slash at all.

Hikou/Prime deal mostly puncture damage, too. So the only thing we're missing is a silent secondary with impact damage - and I can't really see the Tenno running around with a slingshot, to be honest.

Edited by Bibliothekar

Bolto/Akbolto are silent by default, too, and deal primarily puncture damage with a side of impact. No slash at all.

Hikou/Prime deal mostly puncture damage, too. So the only thing we're missing is a silent secondary with impact damage - and I can't really see the Tenno running around with a slingshot, to be honest.

lol, yes me neither, hykou(prime) does look like it could do impact,though. So if they could just change kunai to puncture. I am thinking they should stick with the stalker which uses throwing knives, so bolto wouldnt work.

Edited by BossHog192837465