Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blind Justice Is The Perfect Stance Name For The Tenno

Azawarau

Moved to a more appropriate section.

Thanks for the assist

Go home Loki, you're sleep deprived from watching too much Grineer Girls Gone Wild.

Im a valkyr

@People talking about Excalibro

Its not about him and hes getting a buff

@Everyone else

The Tenno really are more in the dark than anyone else but they claim to be the balance and justice in the galaxy

Its fitting because of that

The name is good but nonetheless the only point in stances is to increase your loadout capacity as I've yet to see people use melee often or do it myself.

Where's charge, already. Tired of quick melee only or trying to turn this into street fighter.

The name is good but nonetheless the only point in stances is to increase your loadout capacity as I've yet to see people use melee often or do it myself.

Where's charge, already. Tired of quick melee only or trying to turn this into street fighter.

There are many melee only players out there

Im pure melee on my favorite mwlee frames (Valkyr and Ember)

i'm a melee only on my loki prime and i only keep my brakk on hand when i can't melee someone or if melee proves ineffective. multi-directional air attacks will get rid of one problem (airborne units)

I am not 100% melee only.... just melee-equipped 95% of the time XD 

With the right weapon and mods, and judicious application of ( sprint -> slide -> jump -> melee knockdown -> kill everyone ), melee is far more effective and efficient than gunplay, and more fun (to me).

Melee weapons that lend themselves to this approach: 

Orthos + Galatine + Scindo + Magistar

Mods-wise: maxed out Fury and Range are a must. The rest dependent on inherent stat of weapon. 

In particular, the melee knockdown range on my polarized and most-mods-maxed-out Orthos is RIDICULOUS.
My unscientific estimate is that it has a 10-12m knockdown radius. 

(yes, RADIUS, not diameter)

Also, if you have Range mod on your melee weapon, it's pretty easy to take out airborne enemies too, because your 

actual reach becomes much further than the apparent size of your weapon. 

Edited by LanceAtredeis

Grab yourself a Jet Kitty, and put Crushing Ruin in it, and then you WILL want to use the only worthwhile combo there and go RRRRRR-AAAAAAAUUUHHHH.......RRRRRRUUUUAAAAAUUUUUURRRRR!!!!!