Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"failed To Connect To Chat Server" Errors

(PSN)Darkendfaith

^title

Been working fine all day, but now I cant get my chat to work at all, doubt this would be related, but I have had ALOT of different problems.  Like random glitches, like being on ship and camera freeze, although i could still walk around, like the camera crew decided i wasnt worth the effort lol.  Or just random freezes during missions, stuttering, then works for a second, then stops again...thought it actually froze the ps4 for a second, but it didn't.  Menu's showing up during missions, like the "squad" menu up in the corner, but i'm running around killin stuff with the picture really dark...alot of diffe3rent things been happening today

My internet is fine, psn is fine, only thing I can guess from doing a search on here for the "Failed to connect" thing is that maybe it's not on my end.  Just kinda wanted to post something about this, maybe a maintenance is needed, just a thought.

Also, the chat box only showing a "loading" icon in the left corner, no tabs or anything else, can also go into games, can hear people with mics, just no chat.  Thought that was odd, since before i re-logged and everything, I was gettin that error, now just that little loading icon.

Edited by (PS4)Darkendfaith

I can confirm. I was farming for polymer bundles. Took a break, left the game on, ran to get some brews.. Came back and my screen was filled with "failed to connect to chat server." I restart the app, restart my PS4, changed the ports on the game, reset my internet, connected to my 4glte. Nothing seems to work so I am convinced its on the games end. Sucks because now I need to farm for credits.

Having same problem.  chat just shows a circular loading icon for the past couple hours.  Also no alerts have shown up for my game since chat went down.  And last night my rank 3 test just took me straight to the ship and gave me a 24 hour lockout.  Frustrating