Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vote For Dsp To Play Warframe!

Soulphoenix1

Who, in the holiest of hells, is dsp?

He's a... Mediocre (to give him way too much credit) Let's player on YouTube that is known by his full title as "DarkSydePhil". He started out recording his gameplay with a camera, citing it to be better, then he started recording with programs... Which was Nice i suppose.

He often claims to be a professional fighting game player, citing having played and won tournaments, when all he did was win in some objectively inferior version of Street Fighter 2, i believe. He has a grating tendency to blame the game for his shortcomings(and loudly losing his temper over it, shouting about bugs and glitches) and not notice blatantly obvious clues or cues on what to do. Such as thinking a character letting another use an oxygen mask, to actually be drowning this person(!). And of course making tons of borderline or blatant racist jokes, and then laughing at them himself.

He also talks down to his 'fans', employs a yea-sayer girlfriend, and seems to modify the truth in a way even George Orwell would call overtly blatant even for a work of fiction. ...And he's a hypocrite. As seen on many of his more Vlog-like videos, wildly contradicting himself and making wide statements that deny things he's said before.

Edited by Evil_Brick

He's a... Mediocre (to give him way too much credit) Let's player on YouTube that is known by his full title as "DarkSydePhil". He started out recording his gameplay with a camera, citing it to be better, then he started recording with programs... Which was Nice i suppose.

He often claims to be a professional fighting game player, citing having played and won tournaments, when all he did was win in some objectively inferior version of Street Fighter 2, i believe. He has a grating tendency to blame the game for his shortcomings(and loudly losing his temper over it, shouting about bugs and glitches) and not notice blatantly obvious clues or cues on what to do. Such as thinking a character letting another use an oxygen mask, to actually be drowning this person(!). And of course making tons of borderline or blatant racist jokes, and then laughing at them himself.

He also talks down to his 'fans', employs a yea-sayer girlfriend, and seems to modify the truth in a way even George Orwell would call overtly blatant even for a work of fiction. ...And he's a hypocrite. As seen on many of his more Vlog-like videos, wildly contradicting himself and making wide statements that deny things he's said before.

I was hoping for a bit of insight as to who he was, wasn't expecting quite so much, I appreciate it.

Quite glad I didn't get into the whole "youtube" thing (only use it for music). Never got the whole streaming and lets play thing. Rather be playing myself than watching others. Same with Snooker, I love playing but hate watching.

The only problem with not getting involved with it all is people bring up names and i've got no idea who the hell they are but some people act like I should know.

Although I do know who Totalbiscuit is. Not from Youtube, he used to post on a forum I was a member of a few years back. That's about it though.

Edit .. oh no, and Angry Joe (I did watch a couple of his videos to see why he was angry but he wasn't ... in fact he was overly nice joe, think he needs a name change).

But I only heard about him because a few people kept posting his videos like he was their gaming messiah or some other such nonsense. 

Edited by Ailissa

Daaaaaaaamn...

Nty then. I do not want a guy like this in our game.