Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moveable Frames and HUD

The-Blacksmith

Hey, two short and sweet suggestions for improvements to the UI.

First, and most importantly, make the UI elements moveable (and resizeable!). It's a fairly simple (I think) thing to implement, but it makes a helluva lot of difference for players to be able to put stuff where they want/need it (I, for instance, would immediately reposition the minimap to either bottom left or bottom central, and the Warframe unitframe to bottom central/central).

Second, it'd be cool to have an optional HUD, displaying your health and shield around the centre of the screen. You could even have different optional skins for it. I suggest this, because many people like to play with HUDs (whilst I can and do play without on several games, I do like having it if I can).

But mainly, moveable and resizeable UI elements!

Hey, two short and sweet suggestions for improvements to the UI.

First, and most importantly, make the UI elements moveable (and resizeable!). It's a fairly simple (I think) thing to implement, but it makes a helluva lot of difference for players to be able to put stuff where they want/need it (I, for instance, would immediately reposition the minimap to either bottom left or bottom central, and the Warframe unitframe to bottom central/central).

Second, it'd be cool to have an optional HUD, displaying your health and shield around the centre of the screen. You could even have different optional skins for it. I suggest this, because many people like to play with HUDs (whilst I can and do play without on several games, I do like having it if I can).

But mainly, moveable and resizeable UI elements!

At the very least HUD scaling at this point, it's kind of a needed addition imo. I like your ideas though, how about different hud skins unique to each frame? I think that would be a cool and interesting way to add more flavor to each one, give them each their own touches in every part of the game.

At the very least HUD scaling at this point, it's kind of a needed addition imo. I like your ideas though, how about different hud skins unique to each frame? I think that would be a cool and interesting way to add more flavor to each one, give them each their own touches in every part of the game.

That sounds like a really great addition, actually!