The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blind Justice And Stalker

LGear

So when I first heard that the new Nikana stance was going to be an uncommon weeks ago, I was quite elated due to the possibility of a Nikana stance that was finally Uncommon, and thus easy to get in a relative fashion. Given that both Eleventh Storm and Gemini Cross were relatively easy to get as Uncommon mods, I had hopes that the new Nikana stance would be the same.

Then today, they released the new Blind Justice stance, which was an uncommon mod like they said... that only drops from STALKER.

What the F- doesn't even begin to describe my reaction.

By putting an Uncommon mod on an enemy that appears quite rarely, the actual acquisition Rarity of the mod effectively become rare, and thus difficult to get. I mean, Decisive Judgement, a Rare mod, is now much easier to get since you can fight Heavy Gunners a lot more than you do Stalker. And of course Stalker is not an enemy you can underestimate, and thus depending on your abilities is not someone you can kill 100% of the time, and even if you can kill him there's no guarantee that the mod will drop.

What is with this decision to make the Nikana stances extremely difficult to get? Is there no way to get Nikana stances in a relatively easy manner that doesn't involve assassins, transmutations or Rare cards? Why do this?

3850 Hours

Still No Hate Scythe BP

Taunted me last encounter with 0 drops ><

Then again having terrible luck getting any of the U14 Primes or the newest round of primes parts to drop. 

I fear the addition of the stance mod will now make getting Hate much more difficult. 

Edited by IronWolfSaber

I'd be more okay with this if the assassins were actually fun to fight rather than a complete binary: laughably easy because you have the right gear/team or maddeningly unfair because they one-shot you. 

This is my issue. Not often I have a 'fun' fight with the stalker.

Despair and hate are also uncommon drop from stalker, but then again we know how painful is to grind for those.

I did a lot of transmutes and got 2 of them, sold one and kept one. So at least try out transmuting here and there.

Trading is not the solution to everything, especially since the mod is so rare in the first place. And I speak as someone who uses Trade a lot.

It is a solution for mods. 

A stance is a mod.

So therefore, trading is an easy process in which to acquire it. Just because its rare  UNCOMMON doesn't mean its impossible to get.

Edited by TheErebus

It is a solution for mods. 

A stance is a mod.

So therefore, trading is an easy process in which to acquire it. Just because its rare doesn't mean its impossible to get.

Considering people only trade for plat its only an option for those that can buy plat or have mods worth selling for plat to trade for it, and since it comes from one of the rarest enemies in the game its going to be at a very high price as a result.

So not really an option.

Considering people only trade for plat its only an option for those that can buy plat or have mods worth selling for plat to trade for it, and since it comes from one of the rarest enemies in the game its going to be at a very high price as a result.

So not really an option.

Because it is uncommon, expect to see not having a super high plat price.

Keep in mind I don't support this drop. I think they should change it.

The old axiom holds true: no matter what DE says they'll do, expect more grind, expect more plat.

I can sort of see what their intent was behind this. The Nikana stances have always been a bit more rare than some of the others, perhaps because the weapon is supposed to convey a certain air. What better way to keep that sort of mystique than by making the mod drop from the oh-so-mysterious Stalker?

I'd have figured it would be wiser to shift some of the other stance mods to him (Rare scythe mod, anyone?), but far be it from me.

Edited by SilentCynic

well, there are 3 stances for the nikana, and even if I get the new one......I don't know what to choose, because all of them are very good, so even if I don't get it, I still have my other 2

and as for the stalker.....I have very useful tip to make him show up, it works every time..............................................JUST USE A FEMALE WARFRAME :D

Is it actually worth it (apart from being flashy or collection)? DJ still seems like the most practical Nikana stance (not a fan of TC, too much dancing around, not enough simple deadly slashes). I've seen the combos, but they look pretty awkward in the video.

It better be damn amazing to even bother. Well, I probably wouldn't bother even then.

I'd have figured it would be wiser to shift some of the other stance mods to him (Rare scythe mod, anyone?), but far be it from me.

Agree with this, It would be nice to treat it as learning the stalker's methods from observing our encounters with him. As it stands him having a Nikana stance seems very odd, even if the intention is that all the nikana stances are quite rare because of their power. Luckily I've been seeing stalker daily as a result of mastery spamming recently, I'll just have to start bringing a good weapon along instead of accepting a death each day.

Trading is not the solution to everything, especially since the mod is so rare in the first place. And I speak as someone who uses Trade a lot.

Then please explain why i see 8 ppl selling this mod?

Edited by Oranji