Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker, Zanuka And Gustag 3 Execution Animation Suggestion

Nickeltoe

It is fun to get one of the assassins to pop up in mission and a fun diversion as even the most speedy rusher usually stops and fights the mini boss(es).

I was playing a couple of other games recently and in those games if the enemy gets your health down, one of many unique death animations happens.

In this particular game it was zombies and some of the death animations from the worst ones include a reverse fish hook type of thing where they rip your head open.  Warframe probably couldn't do that as Tenno don't seem to have mouths, but special death animations when you are killed by one of the assassin's would be cool. Like a Executions from Stalker where you are down on one knee and he brings the big axe/scythe weapon down and lops your head off.  With the Grineer 3 Gustrag/Gustag? guys they can each grab a limb and pull until you are ripped apart.  Zanuka could latch onto your back and begin pulsing electricity and frying you to death.

Not sure if that would be a better animation or a few second cinematic but I thought i would put it out there.

If this was a suggestion before, I apologize I tried search and either I am not able to find or am not good enough to find if it was suggested before.

Anyway, do with it what you will.

For Stalker I can sort of see it.. but not for the G3 and Zanuka. Since the G3 place a bolt on you already and the Zanuka is supposed to kidnap you, not kill.

There are specific animations for both G3 and Zanuka.  However Zanuka often glitches out. 

G3 runs to you and slap a field on you along with the bolt. Zanuka leaps on top of you and humps grabs you.

Stalker... Well I'm not sure about animation but it's amusing to see when Stalker kills you with Dread you just launched at the speed of light itnto a wall.

For Stalker I can sort of see it.. but not for the G3 and Zanuka. Since the G3 place a bolt on you already and the Zanuka is supposed to kidnap you, not kill.

Well with a ending animation they can then have the Zanuka boxing up your frame to send off or something like that.  The animation does not have to end in a kill, it just adds a little flavor to losing that fight.