Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Feedback For The Radio Chatter Contest (And Why I "hate" It :s)

Fabpsi

Maybe they restricted it to US and CA because of language reasons?

mhhh...that would be really weird in my opinion^^

There are a lot of other english speaking countries (someone mentioned britain) and a lot of people are able to speak english, even if it isn't their native language....

And a Corpus with a french/british/german/russian/spanish/whatever accent?  Totally cool ^^

Hums yeah the label "IGN" might the issue here, or the value of the intended prize is significant enough to raise heads.

Maybe i will read about other contests where ign was involved.

(and i dont think the prize is significant enough to raise heads...well... we had some other contests where the winner gets to be in the game/ got even more ingame currency; e.g Juggernaut ...mhhh.. )

I am neither a resident of the US or Canada,but I'm still entering, because I know I have a good voice. I'll be doing a Russian voice and the voice of an Imperial Guardsmen :D

Don't let anyone step on your dreams of being Hokage. Even if DE completely rejects it, I'll still have known that I tried.

Screw rules .3. Show them

Edited by Semshol

I am neither a resident of the US or Canada,but I'm still entering, because I know I have a good voice. I'll be doing a Russian voice and the voice of an Imperial Guardsmen :D

Don't let anyone step on your dreams of being Hokage. Even if DE completely rejects it, I'll still have known that I tried.

Screw rules .3. Show them

It might be an idea for any of us who cannot participate due to not being in the US or Canada to put our samples on the forum. I feel that all the entries outside of America will just get deleted before they're even listened to... I dunno, what do people think?

It might be an idea for any of us who cannot participate due to not being in the US or Canada to put our samples on the forum. I feel that all the entries outside of America will just get deleted before they're even listened to... I dunno, what do people think?

I'll submit it properly and then release it as a fan thing later on, to show people what they missed out if DE just deletes them :)

For me it is an outmost pathetic / $&*&*#(%& choice to restrict it to a certain area( IGN  you .... i point my finger at you shmugs)

xD joke aside

its probably ign who overviews it , DE wouldnt have done that. Im disappointed though because im pretty sure that in such cults like the grineer & corpus, wouldnt it be logical that they also developed different dialects / ways to speak? why generalize it then?