Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Chat Servers down

(PSN)D4rk50ul-v2

4:30 where? As far as we know that was 2 AM in Canada while it was 4:30PM for you

Also: patience

edit: damn typos

I am fairly certain that if the chat function wasn't working on PC for almost 18 hours that there would be riots, death threats, and suicide attempts.

Navajo, please post in PS4 bugs or PS4 Specific Feedback to avoid this type of reply to your legitimate complaint.

I am fairly certain that if the chat function wasn't working on PC for almost 18 hours that there would be riots, death threats, and suicide attempts.

I'm pretty sure chat servers have been down for PC before. No need to be so melodramatic.

4:30 where? As far as we know that was 2 AM in Canada while it was 4:30PM for you

Also: patience

edit: damn typos

Well i might be going out on a limb here but if read that post....then you read the previous post...also posted by myself and if you had paid attention you would notice where it says U.S. central time. Amazingly the United States and most of Canada share the same time zones. Imagine that....hmmmm. But since you felt the need to waste someone's time to make a post that didn't share information or help in anyway, I felt it would rude of me to not reciprocate the gesture.

Well i might be going out on a limb here but if read that post....then you read the previous post...also posted by myself and if you had paid attention you would notice where it says U.S. central time. Amazingly the United States and most of Canada share the same time zones. Imagine that....hmmmm. But since you felt the need to waste someone's time to make a post that didn't share information or help in anyway, I felt it would rude of me to not reciprocate the gesture.

That is the thing, I dont see YOUR time when you posted, I see it as MY timezone. If you posted and it was, say: 11:00AM at your time, and  was 8:00AM in mine, I see the 8:00AM, not the 11:00AM.

Edit: and I read up there that the chat servers are back up, that is good, though I think voip is used way more by you PS4 guys. I've never seen the voip in PC used, everyone is always with voice receiver disabled.

Edited by Kao-Snake