Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is There No Excavation In Ceres?

Airut

Man so demanding...

But on a serious note, it may or may not come, that's up to the devs to decide. If you want to SUGGEST Ceres Excavation missions, POLITELY do so.

Edit: In case you pull the "Edit my post so I look innocent" move, which has happened to me before, here's the original post:

"Ceres tileset is very similar to the Corpus outpost: they both have indoor and outdoor areas. Where's the Ceres excavation missions?"

Edited by Eciria

I expect that it's just a lot of work to fix up a tileset for excavation, so it's better to ship it out to the places that need it most first to get a good grasp on it before finishing up other tilesets. Phobos and Earth are the most notable examples, so it makes sense that they'd go first. Ceres is a bit more debatable, but the Corpus Outpost really depends on how they decide to do it. I could see the Corpus Outpost tileset as either Survival or Excavation, really.

tl;dr: probably not going to be any in the immediate future, might come later.

Man so demanding...

I was simply asking why is there no excavation in Ceres? How is that demanding?

In case you pull the "Edit my post so I look innocent" 

I only corrected a small typo in the title (nor -> no) ._.

Edited by Airut

Its probably on the "To do" list. However don't expect it any time soon. 

Keep pestering DE and I am sure it will get done. 

However unlike the other planets this one is definitely in a more developed area with less tiles exposed to the sky. This means they would have to construct a lot more tiles if they want it to be a workable model. 

However maybe life support makes more sense here. The whole planetoid is one big Grineer factory so maybe they are able to pour out noxious gasses to kill of Tenno. There is enough machinery around. 

I was simply asking why is there no excavation in Ceres? How is that demanding?

I only corrected a small typo in the title (nor -> no) ._.

1. "Where's the Ceres excavations?" <-- Considering Excavations came out only yesterday, you could be more patient.

2. I never said you DID edit it out, I was just taking precautions.

I have a policy for politeness in forums, not just this one. I've seen the best and worst of people here. When I read your post the tone I took it in was snotty and demanding. I may have been wrong and I apologize if I was.