Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #46: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

uIgx2gl.jpg

[DE]Megan is joined by her ‘mane man’ tonight as they excavate for Greedy Milk ingredients to send to DERebecca! But what will they need to create this delicious beverage? Tune in tonight and help them complete their recipe in time!

PLUS, see some rad new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, October 9 at 7PM EDT. Check your time zones here.

you mean that you don't understand what 'her mane man' means?

i guess we soon get an answer to that. could mean anything from some inside joke to that her partner has longer hair than she does. But in the n the end who cares...

Clearly this means there will be a new WarFrame called "Leo" that has a fringe around his head.

It's Lion-o from Thundercats.

He will have a crush on Valkyr with those rabbit ears, but it will be platonic. He will also be caught in embarassing moments as if he was eavesdropping on ladies (most of the time it is just unfortunate timing to add comedic value) and be called a 'perv', with the gag inevitably ending with him being mashed to a pulp, and finished with some ultimate skill (Usually Valkyr's Hysteria) and being hit so hard he is flung away so high that he becomes a star.

you mean that you don't understand what 'her mane man' means?

i guess we soon get an answer to that. could mean anything from some inside joke to that her partner has longer hair than she does. But in the n the end who cares...

Oh I know what it means,  the puns just hurt me.