Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.10.1

[DE]darryl1

Thanks for the Fixes. Now can you unnerf iron skin. just did a T4 and couldn't make it past wave 5 without dying twice. Not sure the original specs but its alot less. And there was never any notice is this another Excal type experiment hiding under the percentage of how much is left of your iron skin pretence. Cause if it is it was not needed nor asked for. 

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

- Fixed inability to complete Void Mobile Defense missions due to countdown timer not starting.

Glad you fixed this. I was quite perplexed last night when I tried to run a T1 mobile defense and nothing happened after ~2 min. I even used two or three snow globes thinking I was protecting the console. XD

Hopefully this will also fix that odd lack of enemies in void MD as well.

Thanks for the Fixes. Now can you unnerf iron skin. just did a T4 and couldn't make it past wave 5 without dying twice. Not sure the original specs but its alot less. And there was never any notice is this another Excal type experiment hiding under the percentage of how much is left of your iron skin pretence. Cause if it is it was not needed nor asked for. 

except there never was a nerf

Hot Carl, Hot Lunch, same thing really.

Wait a minute, I haven't even eaten breakfast yet... I guess it's time for a hot lunch (from the microwave).

EDIT: Mmm... Corndogs... With jalapeno ketchup...

Edited by UndeletEd

hey I'm stuck on the launcher checking for updates... no hotfix is downloaded and I can't enter the game. What's going on? Is it a server-side hotfix?

EDIT: Oops...solved xD

Edited by Dataz

Nice job, D.E., I hope your lunch was tasty. (I was already having a supper)

Hotfix 14.10.1

- Fixed Psychic Bolts unintentionally colliding with environmental objects after they had been levelled to Ranks 1-3.

Cool, but

- Fixed Psychic Bolts unintentionally colliding with environmental objects after they had been levelled to Ranks 1-3 to become useful.

would have been better... :p