Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.10.1

[DE]darryl1

Still getting major performance drops in Jupiter missions, game just freezes for seconds at a time.

Also, there is a room connector in Grineer Galleon tileset where you can't pick up any items that drop within it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=301853106

And how about making Psychic Bolts, well, not complete and utter 5h1t? They are a complete waste of time at the moment, fixed or not.

Also, one little request... Make the mission mutator in Nightmare alerts RANDOM! Because right now it is always "No Shield" which screws every frame that doesn't have "Press 2 or 4 for God Mode" ability (Rhino, Valkyr, yes, I am looking at you two) over due to them getting instagibbed onto the walls by the first projectile from the first enemy that comes across. I'd much rather have some actual variety in the challenge and to be able to use any frame I want instead of going to my arsenal, selecting one of the two before-mentioned frames and then just casually waltzing trough the mission like it was a normal mission.

And what about Kubrow AI? It still tries to constantly look into my gun barrel if I try to take an aimed shot. I guess it finally realised what kind of a complete and utter failure it is and wants me to end its misery, because they still don't know how to wallrun or perform actions promised in the devstream describing them before the release of the update including them. Also, why can't my Kubrow turn on the spot in a mission, like they do on the stasis pad aboard Lettuce? And why does their leg speed not reflect their actual movement speed? After a while that slow movement while the legs thrash at 1000RPM gets a bit old. The Kubrows need some love, still. I am sure you could offset the time and cost of putting some actual effort to them and maybe you could reward yourself by adding some Kubrow armour sets for them to wear.

And hey, just wondering... Maybe you could add some more cosmetics into the alert reward pool, in addition to just helmets.

So... how 'bout those Prosecutors and dropping only Deltas for the past three months?

Prosecutor Changes:

• Changes in location of Prosecutors is live on Ceres, this was not explicitly called out in full on Update 14 but has been live since then. Endless mission types like Survival and Defense will now guarantee you Delta Beacons. Gamma, Omega, and Kappa Beacons can be found on Prosecutors on the non-endless mission types.

This was changed in 14.0.8, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/272088-hotfix-1408/

Hey,everyone I'm new hey can someone tell me how to play warframe without lag.

Lower settings, Ethernet Cable instead of Wifi (even if you have a M17x Alienware and still choose to play on wifi like my dumb@$$ :p ) Not much else, the game has it's glitchy moments but it's always being revamped, so just be patient. Their team is always making quick "hotfixes", which I must say I am very immpressed at their timely manner and hard work. 

Edited by Sumike