Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Asteroid Fields, Neural Sentry Boss Fight, Velia Iratus Fleet

omegaskorpion

Getting tired to look the same old orokin ship over... and over... and over again?

I might have idea how tho fix this.

Orokin Void Asteroid Field

orokin_void_asteroid_fields_by_omegaskor

"In the void, there is fields of asteroid that orokin brought with them to void to create new life, they created atmosphere to asteroid field and populated it. After orokin fall asteroid field was left as it is to day, its however now guarded by the corrupted."

Asteroid field is perfect for the excavation missions, it also serves well with capture and interception missions.

Asteroid field has its gravity and is stable to walk and run on, still endless cliffs are dainger.

Player can see the void and the orokin tower from the asteroids.

Players can warp between asteroids that have teleports.

Neural Sentry Tittle set

neural_sentry_by_omegaskorpion-d8007pr.j

"orokin were cautious people, they created neural sentry to guard their ships and towers from outside and inside attacks, they also had power to corrupt captured enemys and turn them against their allies.

Neural sentry was machine with powers to controll the hole ship and its systems, it had very advanced artificial intelligence and orokin made sure that their sentry would stay loyal to them.

Sentry work day and night in guard and do anything to stop any treath, neural sentrys also realized that tenno had betrayed their masters and are now extreamly hostile to them.

Neural sentry can controll ship and its corrupted people and weapons, it also can work on its own by detaching it self from the ship, this however is rare and they only do it if they are forced to or ship loses its power."

Neural sentry title set is for assasination missions and the target is the sentry.

Map has pipes going every direction, players must follow the right pipes in order to find the sentry or they will get lost the maze.

Map has security cameras every where and sentry is looking for player every move, this means that it activates traps if it sees player.

The boss battle against sentry is in 2 parts.

In first part players must shoot the vires and pipes that are keeping the sentry in place

sentry will fire laser beam from its "eye" and summon corrputed and activate laser traps and turrets.

in second part neural sentry falls from the sealing to the ground and starts using its legs to walk, now it weak point is behind its back.

Sentry will summon corrputed, use traps and shoot from its "eye" but it will also kick players, and it can graple players with its arms.

Corpus uses poor workers as their soldiers in war and we see no real soldiers from them?

i have idea to fix this

Velia Iratus Fleet

velias_fleet_carrier_by_omegaskorpion-d8

"Corpus din't originaly have an army, this how ever it had to be formed since moas could not protect all the trading routes from grineer and raiders.

Velia Iratus created corpuses army fleet which protects all the trading routes."

velia_iratus_by_omegaskorpion-d82b3dh.pn

iratus_moment_by_omegaskorpion-d82chy6.j

Velia Iratus

"Velia iratus was originaly Corpus Board member but due to the war with the grineer she had to take actions in her hads. So he created the first corpus army, which protects corpus trade routes from raiders and grineer, she and her army gets payed from all succesfully protected trades."

"Velia Does not trust on moas alone so she created her personal androids, Tetra units, Protectors and Exterminators wich she uses to deal with all treaths. Her crew does not wear the traditional corpus space suits, instead they wear battle armors that have more resistance to attacks."

Units

tetra_unit_by_omegaskorpion-d82b401.png

Tetra Unit

Tetra units are always in group of 4, they also use tetra rifles.

They are faster than standard troops and resist more damage, they tend to take cover but arent afraid to fight enemy face to face.

corpus_protector_by_omegaskorpion-d82b44

Protector

Protector is unit created for close guaters combat.

It can reflect attacks and bullets, its wery agile and can wall run. It can do multible combos with its double edged spear.

warframe_art__corpus_exterminator_by_ome

Exterminator

Exterminator is big hulking machine that uses dual plasma blades to hack its enemys to pieces.

Its wery well armored and it can shoot longer rainge targets with its shoulder tetras.

It starts to rush to its enemys when its on medium rainge and deals heavy damage combos, enemys that shoot it can taist their own bullets.

shock_troopers_by_omegaskorpion-d82chlo.

Shock Trooper

Shock troopers are corpus frontair soldiers.

They are female soldiers armed with quanta and they can effectively take down enemys from far and close rainge.

unit_idea__hunter_by_omegaskorpion-d82pl

Wolf

Velia was impressed by Hyena project and build her own copys of them, naming them Wolf.

Wolf hunt in packs and can warn all the wolfs of the area, they tend to try to knock down players and try to finish them (just like cubrows)

They have low shields but good amount of robotic hp.

Velias fleet is tittle set that can happen both with normal walking or archwing.

Velias fleet interior is more "army" styled compared to normal corpus interriors.

Velias Units are stronger than standard crewman or moas.

Velias usualy harrases grineer, so her appearing during grineer mission is possible. She ho ever in this case focuses her forses on grineer and lets tenno do their job.

Velias can be helped with invasion, or fighted back. In this case she will send her "special project" after you

Edited by omegaskorpion

I know this is a stupid suggestion and Archwing isn't even out yet but i think this would be a good idea for a Archwing freeroam map. Just flying around searching for resources and artifacts. Im not trying to say it wouldn't be a good ground-based mission but would make a little more sense i think.

I know this is a stupid suggestion and Archwing isn't even out yet but i think this would be a good idea for a Archwing freeroam map. Just flying around searching for resources and artifacts. Im not trying to say it wouldn't be a good ground-based mission but would make a little more sense i think.

If you check the devstreams, DE_Steve already confirmed a mode very similar to that, complete with resource gathering.

well i could make sense to go to the gound with foor or fly around the asteroid field with achwing. possibilities are limitless, exept logic isn't, since then player would only like to use archwing on foot.

Mayby it could be hydrig between land mission and archwing, like going foot agaisnt the enemys but fly to next asteroid, i dont know.

If you check the devstreams, DE_Steve already confirmed a mode very similar to that, complete with resource gathering.

Yep, i noticed that too. this mayby could create passobility to travel freely in void with achwing and the asteroid would serve as places to gather resouces and land and do some missions. (hydrid between achwing and excavation?)