Neural Sensors: 7

Neurodes: 54

Orokin Cells: 5

Oxium: 570

Plastids: 19.6k

Polymer Bundle: 6.5k

Rubedo: 95k

Salvage: 302k

So what does this mean and what the hell am i posting about?... This is all about Neural Sensors having no higher level place to grind for them.

you can get the following items at these locations and levels (the levels are based on Boss levels):

Alloyplate -

Venus 11-12

Jupiter 10-11

Sedna 14-15

Phobos 17-18

Ceres 24-25

Pluto 28-29

Void 10-35

Circuits -

Venus 11-12

Ceres 24-25

Control Modules-

Europa 15-16

Neptune 22-23

Void 10-35

Cryotic -

Earth 5-8

Phobos 17-18

Europa 15-16

Detonite Ampule -

Mercury 3-4

Earth 5-8

Sedna 14-15

Saturn 11-12

Uranus 19-20

Ceres 24-25

Ferrite -

Mercury 3-4

Earth 5-8

Neptune 22-23

Fieldron Sample:

Venus 11-12

Mars 12-13

Jupiter 10-11

Europa 15-16

Neptune 22-23

Gallium-

Mars 12-13

Uranus 19-20

Morphics-

Mercury 3-4

Mars 12-13

Europa 15-16

Phobos 17-18

Pluto 28-29

Mutagen Mass-

Eris 21-26

Orokin Derelict 25-35

Nano Spores-

Saturn 11-12

Eris 21-26

Neptune 22-23

Derelict 25-35

Neural Sensors -

Jupiter 10-11

Neurodes-

Earth 5-8

Eris 21-26

Derelict 25-35

Orokin Cell-

Saturn 11-12

Ceres 24-25

Derelict 25-35

Void 10-35

Oxium-

ANY corpus zone

Plastids-

Saturn 11-12

Phobos 17-18

Eris 21-26

Uranus 19-20

Pluto 28-29

Polymer Bundle-

Mercury 3-4

Venus 11-12

Uranus 19-20

Rubedo-

Earth 5-8

Sedna 14-15

Europa 15-16

Phobos 17-18

Pluto 28-29

Void 10-35

Salvage-

Jupiter 10-11

Mars 12-13

Sedna 14-15

we can get all resources from a higher level area (only salvage could be argued, but i have 300k because i have to spend so much time just farming neural sensors that i don't notice it.) At 1300hrs of gameplay (steam says) and am master rank 17 i spend the vast majority of my time either farming credits in the void (as i'm always spending my money on mods) or making forma after forma after forma after forma.... catalyst and forma need neurals, so it is an absolutely necessity to farm them whether you are Master rank 1 or 17. yet we have to spend countless hours on jupiter a level 10 planet to get the resource. i'm grateful that they do drop pretty easy, but i would much rather have a high location to get them from. please remove alloy plate from pluto and make it a drop there, we get more than enough alloy plate from the void and its other 6 locations... i know this has been wished for a long time by many people, and it just needs to happen.

tl:dr - give us neural sensors at a higher level planet please.

Master Thief + Loot Detector on an Alad V mission. I get almost 5 neural sensors every run, with a few unlucky exceptions. There's so many lockers on that tileset, that it's almost impossible to NOT get one. Even doing any other survival on Jupiter with that mod combination almost always yields neural sensors.

But yeah, they need more places to drop. I never come across them except when im specifically looking for them (which I've argued is always a good thing, but for that argument to be valid, the entire game would have to be like that, not just one resource)

Edited by SgtFlex

yet infestations give out neurodes as a prize, when it should definitely be neural sensors.

and yes, more places to grind.

Also!

Jupiter as very broken enemy spawn rates, making farming in defense and survival quite pointless.

Edited by 7grims

Wait when did they change it so you can get over a million of a resource?

You've always been able to, the foundry simply didn't display more than 7 digits. Viewing the resources in the market, for example, allows you to see the full count.

They really need to do this. People say that Orokin cells are the rarest resources and its hard to get them. I have 80 of these and I do build a lot of prime parts (so I did use them a lot). I have 2 neural sensors left. I tried grinding Jupiter dark sector and IO defense and there were runs where I got 0 sensors in 25 waves. The only way to farm right now is to do alad V which is annoying since he doesn't always drop sensors. We seriously need another location to farm these sensors. Or make them uncommon in Jupiter, so they drop a bit more easily. 

Another easy way to solve this problem would be to allow resource trading. I know clan mates who need orokin cells and don't use neural sensors much. I could easily trade with them and both parties will be happy. But I see the reason why you don't allow resource trading. So please increase drop rates on Jupiter.

I have a bunch of orokin cells from running Kiste.  It's a great spot for XP and you get the occasional beacon, so the cells are just gravy.  Like people have said, the problem with neural sensors is there's little reason to play Jupiter missions except to get neural sensors, and they don't drop very often during survivals or defenses. 

I think if the drop rates were tweaked a bit for the endless missions, then at least you could farm XP and pick up sensors at the same time.

if you go 20 minutes in Elara you don't get alot of xp because you start at level 10 enemies. so yeah, not a great place to xp farm while getting neurals farmed.

*sigh... please DE ... Update 15: Resource Redistribution! replace Archwing with Neural reboot...  (not really... just move the one thing we want moved.)

if you go 20 minutes in Elara you don't get alot of xp because you start at level 10 enemies. so yeah, not a great place to xp farm while getting neurals farmed.

*sigh... please DE ... Update 15: Resource Redistribution! replace Archwing with Neural reboot...  (not really... just move the one thing we want moved.)

Maybe not move it, just replace something somewhere else with it too. Also, elara is amazing for rank 7-11 (no potato) weapons, as you slap toxic on it and go to town on the anti-moas that are worth 250 xp each. I mean, it was even better when anti-moas completely replaced moa spawns, but its still an excellent leveling spot for solo or when you want to actually use the weapon.

I agree. Considering the amount of places one can get alloy plate etc, Which is arguably useless as just about everyone is sitting on plies exceeding well over a 100,000 and the fact it drops like rain in the void, it would be nice to have a few more places for resources that are actually rare to drop. Neurals being the worst offender. 

Edited by StinkyPygmy

It is what i have been saying all along, problem is not the drop rate, it's where its's dropped or lack thereof.

We have to go to Jupiter, we have no busiess there except farm for neurodes, every minute feels like an hour.

Put neurodes in Pluto like TC suggested or even in the Void, same drop rate, and i doubt anyone would ever again complain.

Hell, they could even lower the drop rate and people would still havr tons of it were it dropped somewhere we actually spend our game time on.