Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Arguement For Neural Sensors....

Me.Greedy

As much as I agree with you, that neural should be on more than one planet, I don't have a slightest problem with getting them.

Killing Alad V takes like 1-3 minutes each run (haven't tested the speed run times), and he usually drops 2 of them.

There is no other boss, that you can speed run as quickly and drops 2 rare resources as often (Lephantis takes around 5 minutes, requires a key and doesn't guarantee neurodes either, sometimes you can get Plastids + 3 Useless Drops (Mutagen Samples)).

I would much prefer to have proper way of farming neurodes (currently, there is no boss that has high chance of dropping them and doesn't require tons of keys - Lephantis).

Neural sensors, even though they are on low lvl planet, as I said before, they are way easier to get by than neurodes.

Edited by PureHostility

the complaint is not "is it difficult to get them." ... it's why do i only have one option; and it has to be a low-level option, to farm them.

i literally never go to pluto, and as a MR 17 i should be spending most of my time there, but that is just a suggestion, cuz i'd be happy with any place that is atleast level 18 starting point.

i don't want to "try harder" ... i want to start harder.

it is basically the same complaint that was around when there was only T3 keys. "why do we have to wait for 40 min before things get tough..."

i want to play consistently in an enviroment that challenges me. and taking level 30 gear to jupiter is not it.

Pretty sure Orokin Cells don't drop in the Void (aside from the usual boss reward for killing Vor). It's Alloy Plate, Rubedo, Control Module & Argon Crystals. Kinda funny, actually, since it's the one true, functional Orokin-place in the game. Well, whatever, I really need millions of Alloy Plates and thousands of Control Modules.

Either way, I completely agree. Currently I just use my max Speed Volt to run Alad V in ~2-min runs. I can do about 15 sensors in 30 mins, and even that's an optimized grind (3-forma Volt with R10 Blind Rage/Intensify/Arcane S. Helm, max Power Efficiency + Narrow Minded, and Energy Siphon to feed it all with Brakk to one-shot Salad & Zanuka, with a good copter melee and Guardian/Weapon'd Shade for ice level backup). Worst part is, that's literally the only real option for them. Dark Sector/Level drops are much more rare; even with Nekros it seems to average one drop in 5 mins or so making it much slower than the assassination grind. And, of course, the Assassination-grind is further bogged down if you ever wanna do it with friends.

We do not need another farm location for this. You can pickup about 5+ if you stay a while in jupter survival. just try harder, the game is already too easy.

Way to miss the point. People are asking for them to drop on HARDER planets. They are not asking for it to be easier.

I like how since The Void got Control Modules they have gotten so worthless because you just run a void mission and end up with 10 of them at the end. Longer missions gives you far more of them.

You don't even need a lot of them. You'd basically just run void twice and be set for life with that amount.

With Neural sensors it's just so annoying having to farm that one mission over and over for it. They need to spread it out to more planets. To ones that makes sense. Why does Jupiter planet drops it when it's an Grineer object? It makes no sense. 

i was wondering about that too, i suggest they're added to the void because it is "high level" and we all go there anyway.

btw you don't need that many and can farm alad v

For pc players, Dark Sector Survival on Jupiter is giving me a minimum of 2 neural sensors per 10 minutes. Plus you get 9900 or so credits for each run. They have a 0% resource tax. Fyi

if well geared you can get 2 Alad V runs in 10 mins