Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could There Be Different Loading Scenes At The End Of Missions?

Lactamid

After a mission could there be a in flight movie of the Liset docking with Dojo or the extra compartment-thingy?

Or if you fail a mission some Faction specific movie of them capturing your frame and dragging it away?

Getting carried on a plate by MOAs to the Corpus board, Frohd Bek rubbing his hands together.
or
Some Grineer trooper throwing you onto Tyls table, Regor standing with some intimidating Grineer tools at the ready.

Getting killed by the stalker on your last revive could be interesting as well. Maybe he takes you with him?

Anything goes, something different from what we have.
Seperate aborting missions and failing as well, while the outcome is the same, there is a difference.
If you run out of revives maybe we could start being captured?
Bying more revives = bribing guard/ paying for rescue by other Tenno (Lotus) or some Tenno-supporters (Red Veil)?
Otherwise we wait until we get rescued at the end of the day or something...lore is hard ok XD

*Edit:

Example series.

AKzqfTx.png

1: Frame on the floor with fading/flickering energy.

2: Energy gone.

3: "Someone" grabbing your leg and dragging you away.

4: "Someone" dragging you up some stairs.

5: Sargas holding your dead frame up agains a wall.

6: Your frame hanging on Ruks' Trophy-wall along with other frames.

Edited by Lactamid

Yes please, please... PLEASE! DE PLEASE! DE I KNOW YOUR WATCHING THIS THREAD PLEASE ADD THIS! ;-;

Though people might skip these i would love to watch them... If only we failed our missions more often.. (nudge nudge hint hint DE)

DE make the game harder....

But ya i agree, this would be so nice and would make the game have a more meaningful gameplay.. I mean in most games when you die you die. You don't get to see what happens to your body...

Edited by Feallike

Yes please, please... PLEASE! DE PLEASE! DE I KNOW YOUR WATCHING THIS THREAD PLEASE ADD THIS! ;-;

Though people might skip these i would love to watch them... If only we failed our missions more often.. (nudge nudge hint hint DE)

DE make the game harder....

2easy4me

easy mode for beginners normal 4 normalzpeoplez hard for op people and nightmare for 2OP4U 420 QUIKSCOPE PARIS PRIME AND VECTIS 

AND OP SOMA AND BOLTOR PRIME

Getting carried on a plate by MOAs to the Corpus board, Frohd Bek rubbing his hands together.

More like Alad V, since he loves to experiment with Warframes. Then again, there is the Harvester that could have it instead.

Some Grineer trooper throwing you onto Sargas Ruks table, Sargas standing with some intimidating Grineer tools at the ready.

Sounds like something Vor would do, Sargas just wants us as allies in a way.

Getting killed by the stalker on your last revive could be interesting as well. Maybe he takes you with him?

Imagine the entire scene going dim, with only a spotlight on your Warframe's limp body. Suddenly, the Stalker steps in, lifts up your Warframe by the head and brings his Hate to the neck, then it blacks out.

As for the Infested, maybe a swarm of infested flesh slowly crawls over it?

More like Alad V, since he loves to experiment with Warframes. Then again, there is the Harvester that could have it instead.

Initially I did think od Alad. But I said Frohd Bek because Alad V is (despite his contradictionary boss location) pretty much banished from the cult, tampering with the Infested.

If you were at his node there could be something with him though.

Sounds like something Vor would do, Sargas just wants us as allies in a way.

Yeah, I meant Tyl Regor. Changed it in the op. Harvesting Tenno genes and all that :)

Imagine the entire scene going dim, with only a spotlight on your Warframe's limp body. Suddenly, the Stalker steps in, lifts up your Warframe by the head and brings his Hate to the neck, then it blacks out.

Or he might just keep you alive and brainwash you (reveal the truth) and you end up a stalker yourself.. you never know.

As for the Infested, maybe a swarm of infested flesh slowly crawls over it?

I'd think we were already infected, that's what made us this way. But getting swarmed and consumed/assimilated could work. Infesting us would open for "infested Tenno" enemies, don't know what DE would think about that.

I like the idea! 

Maybe even loading-in screens too. If we're going to a planet, show that planet in the distance, if we're going to a Corpus/Grineer/Infested/Void ship, then show that ship in the distance. If we're heading into a Balor Fomorian mission, then show a distant space battle between the Balor and other ships. If we're heading to a DS conflict, show that solar rail in the distance. If they want to increase connectivity and immersion, this suggestion is a golden opportunity to do so.

The outro sequences for completed missions could also display the ships/planets we're leaving in the background. Sabotage missions finished on a ship would show the ship either exploding, heading into a crash course, or lights flickering due to the core loss. Capture missions could see the Corpus/Grineer/Corrupted trying to send a group of ships after you, but your void cloak covers your ship on outro. On defense missions, show the "reinforcements'' the Lotus keeps telling us about fly into the area while we're leaving. For boss battles, show the compound with units trying to run out and shoot you as you leave in your lisette. For survival and interception I wouldn't have an idea.

We can have the mission results when we reappear in our Lisette. Besides, we already have an in-mission option to view our current progress and drops that the player has picked up.

Lol well it would add variety to the game and I don't see a downside. +1

Variation is very pleasing. And while it would get old after a few times, it's more than what we have = good :)

Lovely idea indeed, maybe not some cruel choices but at least one then nothing.

It's of course all up to the artists at DE to make what they wish of it, but it could be interesting.

I like the idea! 

Maybe even loading-in screens too. If we're going to a planet, show that planet in the distance, if we're going to a Corpus/Grineer/Infested/Void ship, then show that ship in the distance. If we're heading into a Balor Fomorian mission, then show a distant space battle between the Balor and other ships. If we're heading to a DS conflict, show that solar rail in the distance. If they want to increase connectivity and immersion, this suggestion is a golden opportunity to do so.

The outro sequences for completed missions could also display the ships/planets we're leaving in the background. Sabotage missions finished on a ship would show the ship either exploding, heading into a crash course, or lights flickering due to the core loss. Capture missions could see the Corpus/Grineer/Corrupted trying to send a group of ships after you, but your void cloak covers your ship on outro. On defense missions, show the "reinforcements'' the Lotus keeps telling us about fly into the area while we're leaving. For boss battles, show the compound with units trying to run out and shoot you as you leave in your lisette. For survival and interception I wouldn't have an idea.

We can have the mission results when we reappear in our Lisette. Besides, we already have an in-mission option to view our current progress and drops that the player has picked up.

I like those ideas. As you say, it would make you connect more with what you're doing. Flying in empty space is fine and all that. Seeing progress is a whole other level of satisfaction. Good stuff.

Guys if you like the idea +1 the poor dude. There are so many posts but only 3 +1's? C'mon that's not cool x'D

Hehe, thx. If the thread gets noticed that is at least some success :)