The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Seriously Getting Annoying...[Login Rewards]

Gods-Manjunk

First of all, I know that this topic has been discussed a thousand times and I know you people can get pissed because of that.
But I have a few things to say:
1. I'm a closed beta tester and I have NEVER received a 75% platinum coupon which makes me kinda feel stupid.
2. Many people of you can agree with me when I say that those EXP rewards are complete nonsense. Give us something better...or to DO! I'm so tired of them, for real.
3. Uhm...no

My main thing is still about the coupons. Maybe I don't know how they work, yes. But I got 2 coupons in a row one time(but that were only 20%). I have never received 50 nor 75%. I mean, I'm not gonna spend >more< money on this overpriced platinum. Don't come to me with that story: "You can get everything for free". I DO KNOW THAT! But then you're judging every single platinum buyer, maybe even yourself too, so please leave that to yourself. It would be great if I could get a message from an admin. And I wanna hear your opinions too, Tennoooo!

First of all, I know that this topic has been discussed a thousand times and I know you people can get &!$$ed because of that.

But I have a few things to say:

1. I'm a closed beta tester and I have NEVER received a 75% platinum coupon which makes me kinda feel stupid.

2. Many people of you can agree with me when I say that those EXP rewards are complete nonsense. Give us something better...or to DO! I'm so tired of them, for real.

3. Uhm...no

My main thing is still about the coupons. Maybe I don't know how they work, yes. But I got 2 coupons in a row one time(but that were only 20%). I have never received 50 nor 75%. I mean, I'm not gonna spend >more< money on this overpriced platinum. Don't come to me with that story: "You can get everything for free". I DO KNOW THAT! But then you're judging every single platinum buyer, maybe even yourself too, so please leave that to yourself. It would be great if I could get a message from an admin. And I wanna hear your opinions too, Tennoooo!

If you want a coupon its easy. Don't log in for one day.

If you can survive the withdrawal symptoms, you'll get big chances at coupons for the next 2 days. Then don't log in again.

Keep it up you'll have 75% in no-time. That's how we all do it. Don't tell me you didn't know the trick ._.

This was brought up in the latest "Community Hot Topics" thread.  There was a poll and discussion, as well as some other topics.  I suppose there is a chance that DE will finally take another look at them, but its not for sure.  I think the thread is still open too.

I also am from closed beta and have never got a 75% coupon, and only have seen the 50% coupon once.  But, it doesn't really bother me.  What does bother me is getting BPs I don't need and Exp I don't need and can't use.

If you can survive the withdrawal symptoms, you'll get big chances at coupons for the next 2 days. Then don't log in again.

Keep it up you'll have 75% in no-time. That's how we all do it. Don't tell me you didn't know the trick ._.

You can also just stay logged in so you can play still.  As long as you don't log in or relog during that time it will still reset, even if you are logged in that whole time.  I often leave the game running even when I am not playing and this has happened a few times.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

You quoted but you didn't see that I wrote that I got 2 coupons in a row? And it really doesn't help, I've tried that. Mostly BP's and Sentinel EXP.

You quoted but you didn't see that I wrote that I got 2 coupons in a row? And it really doesn't help, I've tried that. Mostly BP's and Sentinel EXP.

True, but the chances are higher in Tier 1. If you want the 75% I mean. You can play 1 day, play something else 2nd day and then keep rolling Tier 1. It's not the best fix, but if you want a 75% that is the only way you'll actually get one.

DE won't change the rewards because...hey, they want your money x'D

True, but the chances are higher in Tier 1. If you want the 75% I mean. You can play 1 day, play something else 2nd day and then keep rolling Tier 1. It's not the best fix, but if you want a 75% that is the only way you'll actually get one.

DE won't change the rewards because...hey, they want your money x'D

You can get the same coupons in higher tiers. It's just a lower chance because there are more.."rewards" to receive.

I just brought 1000 plat with 20% cause im not waiting like a week to buy some and all i want is like 500 plat but the 20% was a bonus im happy with, does anyone know a trick to get the gorgon its been a year im in tier 3 rewards atm only seen the BP once :(

I just brought 1000 plat with 20% cause im not waiting like a week to buy some and all i want is like 500 plat but the 20% was a bonus im happy with, does anyone know a trick to get the gorgon its been a year im in tier 3 rewards atm only seen the BP once :(

Sadly for Gorgon there's no trick, you can only pray to the RNJeezy. Not RNG, RNJeezy, he's a rapper and he gives better rewards :D

You can get the same coupons in higher tiers. It's just a lower chance because there are more.."rewards" to receive.

Pretty much why people keep trying the lower tiers when they got money and want to spend it.

I've had a 75% off quite a few times. Shame I don't really buy plat.

As per usual its all RNGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Anyway, I recall a couple of live streams ago Steve said he would look at the login reward system as he too, feels its outdated and cluttered with mostly useless stuff.

As someone else mentioned there was a poll about it as well. So it looks like its being acknowledged at least.

If I could I would give you the 10 or so BPs I have lying around. I got the thing when it was available in the market and since then I've had a constant stream of gorgon BPs.

Funny how that works. RNG gives people plenty of stuff they don't need and hardly a scrap of what they do need.

Lost of people are downing in forma but I can't get it to save my life. 

I'm actually surprised that after all the complain threads that have passed, the log in reward is still RNG.

Can't the rewards be based on the number of times you've logged in so that you'll definitely get a discount coupon and prepare yo cash to purchase plat.

I'd like it if we can get a sort of rewards sheet so that we can expect what rewards we would get and make preparations for tomorrow.

It would also boost hype if you get to have a potato on your next log-in.

I'm actually surprised that after all the complain threads that have passed, the log in reward is still RNG.

Can't the rewards be based on the number of times you've logged in so that you'll definitely get a discount coupon and prepare yo cash to purchase plat.

I'd like it if we can get a sort of rewards sheet so that we can expect what rewards we would get and make preparations for tomorrow.

It would also boost hype if you get to have a potato on your next log-in.

Then no one would buy potatos because its guaranteed you will get one eventually whihc is a bad thing.

The system should probably remain RNG. Just without all the clutter of practically useless rewards etc.

I've only been playing since around the Cicero Toxin event, and I've seen a few 50%s and maybe  1 or 2 75%s.  Now, you've been playing since closed beta, and haven't seen one, that is improbable, but the most important rule of probability is that the improbable happens all the time, and that improbable =/= impossible.  Wish one of my RL friends could get that.

Now, yeah, the XP rewards are kinda weak, though I wouldn't mind if they were either enabled to roll onto something that isn't maxed out or were some kind of usable item, so they'd at least not get wasted all the time

Friend of mine and me also made a topic about this, we decided to keep track of what we get for at least a month. 

And even though RNG is RNG there should be a kind of overall percentage you should be able te derive from it. Up to now for the both of us it looks as crooked as a barstool with three legs...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/311328-login-rewards-need-some-tweaking-in-my-opinion-change-suggestions-included/page-4#entry3634810

If we could stack the xp rewards and redeem them when we want to, it would make them a lot more worthwhile, as you could use them to rank up a freshly forma'd weapon immediately before you go in the game for example.

Yea, that would make a lot more sense. I always forget to change to my "leveling loadout" so the exp rewards become a bit useful xD

Edited by Honorless