Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grustrag Three Are Too Strong Or Unbalanced

LocutusvonBorg

Hi there,

a friend of mine played a normal WF-Mission, all went fine until they appeared.

My friend is just lvl three and hasnt the best mods of course, but my friend wasnt alone, 3 others played as well... tweo are lvl 0 and one is lvl 2.

The higest level of enemys were about 7 or 8, The Grustrag Three were lvl 37 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

And exactly heres the point, whats the freaking idea of such an absurd high level compared to the missions lvl and to the tenno´s itself. Its just derstroying their game, with not a single positive effect, except they may stop to play...

If anyone of you encountered them, u know what they are capable of, so, can anyone explain how those new players shall compete against them ?

But the suprise follows. They get a de-buff, a de-buff which makes its useless to fight against grineer, because they do 50% less damage now. GREAT!!!!

As if they have done that hugh amount of damage before, but know they do 50% less.

Sorry, but THIS is complete bullS#&$ DE have done here. Im sorry for my words, but i dont know how to say it.

- Loc

well one of you was strong enough to do enough missions to get a mark... So who's to blame?

Next time it happens, hit alt-F4 easiest way to not fight them.

This does again point out something I've said before. G3, and Stalker (zanuka I'm not sure) tend to show themselves more often on lower level missions (wether it be playing woth lower level players, or having low level gear equipped fot the purpose of leveling).

And I do agree their should be a kind of trigger that makes sure that lvl 0 players don't get G3 or Stalker yet.. Or maybe not on certain planets. 

I can imagine they don't wanna make them to easy to kill, since that would make their mods/parts less rare...

These guys are easy to really kill if you got the equipment, Some dude on an invasion mission was marked by the Grustrag three, I ended up destroying the three and got all of the brakk parts from all of them. 

Problem is, if you have the equipment, they never spawn. I've had a G3 mark for months, and have been doing nothing but anti-Grineer missions since then trying to get my last Brakk part. They outright refuse to spawn for me.

DE has some nonsense up their sleeve regarding assassins and Conclave rating, I'm sure, and while it'll be super convenient when I have all the Brakk parts (never seeing them again), it's really goddamn annoying otherwise (getting utterly destroyed when low level, never finding the part you need without practically neutering yourself)

That's scaling for you.^^'

It's broken, so they end up unfairly punishing for players that don't have access to "heavy" weaponry or don't know how to take them on without getting insta-gibbed.

They're not so much "challenging" as they are imbalanced. Still, the feeling of "accomplishment"  you get when you kick their butts makes up for it.^^

They aren't supposed to be easy, you know. Sure they were more than 4 times the level of the other mobs in the mission, but they are meant to be totally roided up and (more) insane by comparison to other grineer.

This is the same issue as Excavation mission. People are looking down on new people, and pushing them aside. THIS IS BAD FOR THE GAME!!! How hard is it for you people to understand we need to help new players. NOT THROW THEM OUT THE AIRLOCK!!! DE cannot gain new revenue if we scare away new players.

I feel there should be a mastery rank limit at the very least for ALL stalker type enemies such as Zanuka, and G3. Sure G3 is easy for me, but not for new people. This is considered unfair considering the consequences for losing means becoming weaker against Grineer. THIS is VERY wrong... On too many levels that veterans are bashing new people, and not standing up for them.

That's scaling for you.^^'

It's broken, so they end up unfairly punishing for players that don't have access to "heavy" weaponry or don't know how to take them on without getting insta-gibbed.

They're not so much "challenging" as they are imbalanced. Still, the feeling of "accomplishment" you get when you kick their butts makes up for it.^^

That's not true. You can just give me a sheev and any frame, I'll show you how it's done.

This is the same issue as Excavation mission. People are looking down on new people, and pushing them aside. THIS IS BAD FOR THE GAME!!! How hard is it for you people to understand we need to help new players. NOT THROW THEM OUT THE AIRLOCK!!! DE cannot gain new revenue if we scare away new players.

I feel there should be a mastery rank limit at the very least for ALL stalker type enemies such as Zanuka, and G3. Sure G3 is easy for me, but not for new people. This is considered unfair considering the consequences for losing means becoming weaker against Grineer. THIS is VERY wrong... On too many levels that veterans are bashing new people, and not standing up for them.

Please read how the OP constructed this thread, that will explain why ppl reacted this way.

Complete Bullsh1t DE, my friends will quit. OH PLEASE.

Edited by Oranji

It's supposed to be a frightening and scary in my opinion. Gives you a challenge to some day overcome. However the only one who gets bolted is the one whose mark is consumed. No penalty for the other players. That's a fact.

Edited by Semshol

It's supposed to be a frightening and scary in my opinion. Gives you a challenge to some day overcome. However the only one who gets bolted is the one whose mark is consumed. No penalty for the other players. That's a fact.

That explains the fact why when the screen flashes and G3 come, people start disconnect and running away, causing host migration.

I usually do solo when I get a death-mark. It's so much fun to kill these bosses by yourself.

That explains the fact why when the screen flashes and G3 come, people start disconnect and running away, causing host migration.

I usually do solo when I get a death-mark. It's so much fun to kill these bosses by yourself.

ya, happened to me a few times already. i can understand why they run away, but disconnect or quit mission is kinda amusing

The only problem I have is that they seem to entirely ignore Loki's Invisibility, and that is pretty much my only defense.

As a Loki (or anything else for that matter), I just melee them to death and they can't do anything because of the staggers.