Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 4 Key Prime Alliance [Four To Win]

2ply

Yay!!! and thanks!!! There is not many active members but 2 shadow clans and 2 ghost clans. All of us are easy going, friendly and have warped sense of humor's. 

Very nice!  I will shoot you a round of invites!

Welcome to the 4 Key Prime!

• 2 weeks later...

may the great sweg god 2ply invite my humble clan, we are a shadow clan the name is Death from Below.

Invite sent, the clan names are case sensitive...so if you did not get the invite it may be because your clan name has capital letters not posted here...

Otherwise, Welcome to the 4 Key Prime!

Hi

Would like to join your awesome alliance.

Because you didn't leave me a clan name...I had to snoop through your post history...in hopes to find a clan name. None could be found.

But I did find that you are a 1 man clan looking for an alliance with no interest in dark sectors.

In my OP I did mention we aren't interested in dark sector activity at this point, but that will change if/when DE improves the balance in this aspect of Warframe. 

So if you are totally against the idea of us requesting your clans help in the future concerning Dark Sectors, this may not be your bag.

As for your 1 man clan status, I do not discriminate against those who want to have a small group to call their own....but we would like to know that you have plans to fill that 10 person member cap (in a shadow clan) at the least. This is because Alliances have a member cap of 4000 people. This is a cumulative amount of "spaces" that all the clans in the alliance equate to. With that said a purposely chosen 1 man clan will result in 9 slots of potential lost.

Let me know how you feel about these issues in a private mail if you would like to.

Hi. My clan would like to join your alliance. Our clan is Ghost tier and it's called PVE Company. 3 members  are in the clan (2 (2.5) active).

In regards to the post above me considering filling up member cap, I'm planning to do it. :) As soon as I find nice people without clan :)

• 2 weeks later...

yall still taking clans for the alliance?

FightThaPowa (shadow clan) looking for a active alliance for social and raiding purposes

Edited by Rohh

Hey! Would you guys mind sending me an invitation to 4s? :) My clan is a ghost clan and for now with only one active member.. which is surprisingly me. :) I'm really looking for an alliance with TS server so it  would be great to be part of :)

Clan name: Supreme League Killers

Benyva - me, warlord

yall still taking clans for the alliance?

FightThaPowa (shadow clan) looking for a active alliance for social and raiding purposes

We are! My apologies in the delay, took my mom to the Bahamas!

Will get you an invite as soon as I can!

Hey! Would you guys mind sending me an invitation to 4s? :) My clan is a ghost clan and for now with only one active member.. which is surprisingly me. :) I'm really looking for an alliance with TS server so it  would be great to be part of :)

Clan name: Supreme League Killers

Benyva - me, warlord

I think we can fit you in, will shoot an invite as soon as I can!

• 2 weeks later...

--

i want to join alliance with you 

Alphas Of Mastery (shadow clan) looking for a alliance contact me here or in game tiara504 or on steam lightstar504 thanks XD

Hey there!

Sorry for the delay, I've been on a long journey of self discovery...still can't find my keys....

Anyway, I will shoot you an invite within the next 8 hours!

See you soon!

Hi I have a shadow clan that is interested in joining. I am the leader.

The clan name: 2D Best D

Look forward to hopefully join you guys. We all loved the trailer!

Kamikazi is looking for new home. Small shadow clan with some causal players

Will send out invites in the next few hours, please come body ready.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, first of all great video! 

&

i would like to apply my clan into joining your alliance.

Clan Name: Vaykor Knights

Shadow clan: 20 members atm, half of them active on a daily basis. and still looking to fill up the spaces.

No plans of upscaling clan size to next tier, but we want to be part of a larger community. 

Warlords: TechnicCross , Jestir256

2fg4ZYi.jpg