Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex: A Bug And Some Inconsistency And Some More

scavenge

1. Bug

My Kubrow Dens arent scannable, it says my codex entry is complete, yet it's still blacked out in the codex.

Another small bug is that some Kubrow mods don't show up in the codex list.

2. Inconsistency

You've recently removed weapons from the codex that people couldn't get their hands on (i.e. wrath dual viper) yet the prova vandal is still standing there, strong as always.

3. Some more

What's with the ressources in this game, is the point in alloy plate, nano-spores and salvage aswell as the "once upon a time" rare ressource control modules just to gather as many as possible?

Like one guy ingame told me, the control modules were just this many to in the end "control everything".

Thanks for taking your time to read my nonsense but it's true :)

2. Inconsistency

You've recently removed weapons from the codex that people couldn't get their hands on (i.e. wrath dual viper) yet the prova vandal is still standing there, strong as always.

Do you have a Prova Vandal? If you do, it will show up in the codex. I have had all of the wraith weapons (Accidentally sold the machete) and they all show up in the codex. 

Do you have a Prova Vandal? If you do, it will show up in the codex. I have had all of the wraith weapons (Accidentally sold the machete) and they all show up in the codex. 

I do not. :/

I do have the Wraith Machete and the Brakk from that event.

Edited by scavenge

1:

- well for the kubrow dens i can't check it, but based on the unscannable death orbs it's the same ... they'll fix it or not ...

- for the mods DS38 adressed that mods not in the droptable missing from the codex (if u want to see the list of all the missing mods: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/263819-missingwrong-codex-entries-in-u14-mods-and-others-ver-1492/ )

2:

- as far as i know all the weapons are there, but the event weapons show up only if you have them, so ppl who missed the event won't feel bad that they can't lvl them up

3:

- there was a limit for the mats (999.999) but i saw more in some screenshots so you can obtain MOOOORE nano spores

Edited by Ungorisz

1:

- well for the kubrow dens i can't check it, but based on the unscannable death orbs it's the same ... they'll fix it or not ...

- for the mods DS38 adressed that mods not in the droptable missing from the codex (if u want to see the list of all the missing mods: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/263819-missingwrong-codex-entries-in-u14-mods-and-others-ver-1492/ )

2:

- as far as i know all the weapons are there, but the event weapons show up only if you have them, so ppl who missed the event won't feel bad that they can't lvl them up

3:

- there was a limit for the mats (999.999) but i saw more in some screenshots so you can obtain MOOOORE nano spores

1. Good, guess I'm not the only one.

Good guess they were made aware of mods.

2. Exactly my point about consistency.

3. Yeah I know that I got millions of alloy and nano-spores, my point is what's the darn point...

Ok got some new stuff.

1. Clicking the excavator in the codex almost kills my computer (maybe it shouldn't be dropping from the sky in the codex).

2. I think my scanner (excavation scanner) is stuck at 10/12 scans.

(2. seemed to lockup after I scanned the scanner in this events mission)

Edited by scavenge