Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bow And Angstrum Ammo Capacity Bug

sprutnisse

Hi

Yesterday while playing I had both the Paris Prime and the Angstrum equipped, and this brought out what must be a bug(?). The ammo capacity for my paris prime was reduced to 30(which is the ammo capacity of the angstrum), and for some reason the angstrum would not receive any ammo unless i picked up bow ammo, severely limiting my ability to replenish arrows/rockets, simply put: if I was  out of rockets, i was out of arrows. To double check and confirm this i equipped an arrow mutation mod on my paris, and that confirmed it for me, i was picking up loads of arrows while having the paris out, maxx ammo cap at 30 arrows/rockets, and i always had the same amount of arrows as i had rockets: ie 22 arrows = 22 rockets when i switched to the Angstrum. I know ofc that the ammo cap for the paris is 72 or so arrows, which ofc is sorely needed, however even with the Arrow Mutation mod, when i KNEW i could pick up nothing but arrows, it would stop at 30 arrows.

Surely this must be a bug?? If this is intended you have got to be kidding me..

//sprutnisse

Angstrum uses sniper ammo.  When you have a bow, "sniper" ammo text is renamed to "bow" ammo.

The ammo sharing is something they may or may not be looking at.  We don't know.  One or two DE people said they'd forward it, but it's been a while, people were complaining in the thread that introduced the change, and nothing is being done about it.

Generally people just make use of two weapons that don't both use sniper ammo to get around it.

This is only for the Angstrum.

Take any weapon, and the Angstrum, and you'll only have as much ammo as the Angstrum can carry.

I posted this 2 updates ago, and they still havn't fixed it.

Liek most  people I seem to only be able to duplicate this when using angstrum with bows, penta, ogris and other primary weapons that use sniper/bow ammo not every primary weapon.

Can you share a screenshot/video of it happening with other weapons?

Edited by Keiiken

This is only for the Angstrum.

Take any weapon, and the Angstrum, and you'll only have as much ammo as the Angstrum can carry.

I posted this 2 updates ago, and they still havn't fixed it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/318346-angstrum-ammo-bug/

I replied to you asking for clarification (which you didn't give) and then posted my own screenshots showing that, no, it's not for every weapon.

It's only when both your primary and secondary use the sniper ammo pool.

Which is a known issue that DE might not fix because while probably unintended, it is a nerf versus going all-out explosive.