Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Road To Archwing, Missile Volley

DE_Adam

Ever wonder what kind of effort goes into a major Update?  What about a small portion of that Update?  Say, a single Tenno Power?

Road to Archwing takes a look at the effort that goes into making Missile Volley, just a small piece of what you'll experience when playing Archwing missions in Update 15.  It's definitely an incredible process and we're happy to share the journey with you.  Check out the full report and be sure to let us know what you think.

A special thank you goes to Janice, Jordan, Jeff and Jeremy for helping give so much insight into each part of the development cycle.  You guys rock!

-DE_Adam

still waiting to be impressed. and to see how this actually ties into the game.

it's certainly different, but it remains to be seen if this feels at home in Warframe and well, makes sense.

i await until i can use it for myself to be able to actually judge it.

"It also just goes to show the power of Archwing, able to create sound in the vacuum space. Orokin technology is truly incredible, and it's definitely not just the Tenno saying 'pew pew pew' to themselves while blowing up Grineer." 

Hehe, love the witty reference to arguments that claim there should be no sound in space combat. 

To be honest, it wouldn't bother me if this came in December. [Or longer.]

The longer they work on it, the less downtime we will all have when it's added for us to play.

Rushing DE, will cause a lot of issues in the long run.

Even if I'd love to smash tiny explosives into helpless Grineer right now.