The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Idea When The Game Will Be Playable?

Fenrir121

Seriously though every time I go to try to do anything the game either crashes, I get booted, the team goes on and I get removed or the UI freezes. Its so very frustrating trying to do void missions, its hard enough to get a mission you want or need to do and then when you finally do the game acts up and then you have to take another 20-40 minutes trying to get the key you want or someone who has it, It's just unplayable, not worth the time to sit around and wait for it to work anymore.

Every time I have submitted a support ticket, the first response is to verify and optimise the game from the launcher, and it seems to work very well.

Click the cog icon in the launcher and try it. It will probably take a while, but major performance boosts, especially with loading times.

Seriously though every time I go to try to do anything the game either crashes, I get booted, the team goes on and I get removed or the UI freezes. Its so very frustrating trying to do void missions, its hard enough to get a mission you want or need to do and then when you finally do the game acts up and then you have to take another 20-40 minutes trying to get the key you want or someone who has it, It's just unplayable, not worth the time to sit around and wait for it to work anymore.

Not common. Definitely want to get a support ticket going or view some troubleshooting tech/optimization threads.

i can suggest checking driver version. make sure you're updated

try to verify and optimize download cache. You can access that in the launcher settings. Click the cog in the upper right. 

i've been having the same issue. for the past week every single time i get most of the way through a mission it says "lost connection to host" and the game ends, often bumping me back out to the sign in screen. it's been extremely frustrating. i just spent 25 minutes getting the 2000 cryotic and on the way to the exit it happened. all the ranking, mods, and obviously the cryotic rewards were lost.