Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.10.2 + 14.10.2.1

[DE]Megan

-->  This alert somehow forces me to play in a way i dont want to play Warframe.  <---

*hint to you since you didn't get the point I was subtly making several times*

It does not force you. It is YOU who lets yourself be forced. If you do not want to play the Alert like you want to? Don't play it. If you want the rewards nonetheless? Then go rethink your strategy. You're already playing Warframe, a multi-faction based game where you get the best results by switching equipment around. Tactical Alerts are no different, and are an opportunity to play the game with a different feel to it, which actually adds replay value. This isn't easy mode. The question is, if you want to keep playing easy mode or not. If not? That is not the game's fault but simply your decision, nothing more, nothing less.

Fact is still, that Forma does not increase your conclave rating. Another fact is, that it can be soloed. The question is, if you can do it. It is entirely up to you if you take the challenge or not. But if you don't then please don't complain about your refusal to try. Tactical alerts are a great way to breathe more life into the game by thinking outside the known box. Try it, you might find it to your liking :)

A lot of complaining that the event is too easy, and a lot of people complaining it's too difficult.  If you take the average of all this feedback from our whiny community, we basically have a perfect event here.

I think a good part of might come down to which Warframes and Weapons are being used, as some things can get the job done better depending on situation. The other thing is which mods are actually available in the individual player's arsenal to increase chances for success. Ultimately, some people might just stick to their favourites, of which some just might not work out, whereas others very much do.

Ultimately it comes down to the willingness and ability to adapt to the situation.

Not sure if this is the appropiate place for a bug.

But the entire Shifting Sands mission, had my screen in constant wobble.

Please fix this posthaste, I would not like others to have the headache I have right now.

Sincerly,

Crystalfreak

Edited by crystalfreak

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hotfix 14.10.2.1

Fixes:

• Fixed resource boosters doubling personal best score for Shifting Sands.
  • Fixed loading screen crash.

*Note: No earned rewards or personal best scores will be revoked!

Hotfix 14.10.2.1 is live!

I finished the mission with a score of 2 200, get 4 400 cryotic (yes I use res booster) and now I have best: 4400. The way it should be?

Hotfix 14.10.2.1 is live!

That was fast! AWESOME!

Now pls fix this https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/322299-codex-bugs-some-new-some-old/

Edited by WhiteDragon_RU_

Okay so... an endless horde of Grineer Hellions. Who constantly rocket jump into random directions without warning or randomly take to the air, all while firing endlessly with their Grakatas. Supported by a horde of random Sand Skates who are always somewhat weird to hit reliably.

All in a level were we have to run around a lot and protect very fragile objectives and also have to power them up regulary.

Dunno if this can be considered tactical or just one large patience test?

Oh and i just noticed. Do the Hellions fire Latos while in the air? I never paid attention to that since i'm always trying to avoid the rockets.

So when's hotfix 14.9.9.9.9.9? 

We are allready over 14.9. The numbering follows the idea, that after the dot each number is on it's own and can go up without affecting the previous number. Meaning you have to imagine and endless amount of zeros in front of the numbers.

So it's not 14.9, but closer to 14.09.0.etc.

Edited by Othergrunty

First post ever to the forums just to say this for people having trouble with this. Just get a Frost to drop a snowglobe on the extractor. That's really all you need to do. Everyone else really is just there to get cells and keep enemies out of the bubble.

Hmm got 2086 with a friend Duo and it showed that much Cryotic as one of the rewards.  Now I just looked after the hotfix (14.10.2.1) and I only have 317 now.  (had close to that amount from the Cryotic Front event.  Are people seeing proper Cryotic rewards on their end?  My friend also saw similar results.

Ran it once with a friend and finished the entire thing (Valkyr, melee only, god no, never again. Did not expect the Hellions, as I got Lotus's message AFTER I did the alert twice) then did it again with another friend. (Saryn, miasma spam, primary only though I didn't use it. 1177 kills on my end. Skates and Hellion hordes alike wet themselves in fear. Well, not really, because they disintegrated before they could do that.)

Just played a different style now, as i didnt wanted to play this, but made it as easily as expected.
Nyx Chaos spam ftw.

Problem is its just annoying to play like this. But it seems like this is what DE wants Solo players to do.

At least i do know now that i really want Nyx Prime again.

Edited by Derethevil

Additions:

• New Shifting Sands Tactical Alert! Our operatives have discovered an unusually rich Cryotic deposit in a remote region of the Phobos desert.

NOOOOO!!!!!

Where is that rocking back and forth nova Gif when you need it...?