Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.10.2 + 14.10.2.1

[DE]Megan

Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have a player activated affinity booster and not one that starts on the day that you complete the mission !  Like other rewards of this nature they become totally pointless if you cannot play over the time period to get the best from them - thanks 

Edited by ComplexLain

Just completed it. First try with two people. Mirage and Boltor Prime, no secondary, sentinel or melee.

072Hgnb.jpg

bhfTtGH.jpg

You get a 3-day Affinity booster if that wasn't clarified. It's automatically activated as well.

Well yea, it is that hard to solo things with maxed mirage and boltor prime. Loki + Melee, Mirage + Primary, etc. all the same.

Mob spawning logic and pathfinding is not up to the task on these Extraction missions.  I ended up soloing and didn't get a single grineer spawn, only desert skates.  About halfway through the minute long run back to the scanner I came across a group of 20+ grineer hellions who were just hanging out by a box.

I'm not sure I like the idea of using conclave to artificially make things more difficult.  It feels too much like a band-aid over the current balance, or lack thereof.  Obviously the devs are aware of the issue or they wouldn't have bothered so to me this feels like they don't know how to fix the current problems.  And it's not like it's hard to unequip all but one weapon that still drastically overpowered for the level anyway.  All the conclave rating limits really do is limit player choice, which I do not like in the least.

I have a question about the tactical alert. It features all hellions, including hellion power carriers, which are scannable for the codex. They are not, however, in the codex. I know the codex getting updated is a touchy subject, but this situation is a little special. Are the new power carriers going to exist in future excavation missions, or is this a limited time thing? If they are going to be reappearing somewhere else then the issue isn't as pressing to codex completionists.

The tactical alert is super fun though! I thought that many hellion airborne missiles going everywhere was going to be an annoying headache and ruin it, but it wasn't an issue thanks to the skates.

Roflcopter at all those "I cannot get below 700 conclave because I'm fully forma'd".

Sorry but you really look like silly babies to me. Unequip some mods for fucks sake.

They always just find a way to cry sooner or later.

Edited by Karlox

Ever since this update ive been expiriencing lag on the video card side, not connection like ususal.

Everhything loads slower and game pauses for splits of seconds sometimes, also hard to aim like that:)

Hope it gets fixed

when do you guys think U15 will be released, this wednesday update?

I think U15 is still 2/3 weeks away to be honest. Looks like it's going to be a really big update that'll take quite some time.

But who knows, maybe they'll surprise us.