Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto Correcting Mods Shared On Your Weapon And Sentinel Does Not Work With Multiple Configs

Keiiken

This is an issue that been happening since the game started trying to auto correct the issue when you have the same copy of a mod on sentinel and primary/secondary weapon.

I haven't seen any threads about it so I figured its time I created one, so this is how it starts.

Config A on deathmachine rifle has serration config B also has same serration.

I make sure its the same copy by equipping my other copy on latron, game doesnt do anything when I switch between config A and B on both weapons.

I switch to my boltor that is using the same serration as my deathmachine rifle and the game realizes this so it offers to fix it.

Unfortunately it only moves the serration on config A.

The next time I change primaries I have a problem as it now relaizes that no matter which serration it uses it conflicts with one of the serrations on my sentinel weapon. I end up having to remove the serration from primary weapon or I cant clsoe the config then doing the same for both configs on my deathmachine rifle and start over. The it happens all over again when I switch my sentinel weapon to stinger, laser rifle, etc.

I have tried removing all the mods on both my sentinel and my weapons then redoign the configs but sooner or later it happens again. I just wish when it realized the conflict it would make sure all three configs for the weapon would be in sync if they have shared mods.

That is why I never auto resolve.  I check what mod it says is causing conflict and fix it myself.  My Sentinel weapons don't change mods because I finished customizing them a while back so it is always my own primary that needs changed but I believe auto resolve just switches the Sentinel weapon's mods, leaving all my other primaries in conflict if I choose to change weapon.  We used to have a little marker in our mod collection that told us every item a mod was installed in.  It was really handy for checking that my two Serrations and two Split Chambers were not going to cause any conflicts.  Sadly it went away.  I was hoping it would be brought into the upgrading screen where it would be really useful be sadly no.

Edited by Katinka

That is why I never auto resolve.  I check what mod it says is causing conflict and fix it myself.  My Sentinel weapons don't change mods because I finishe dcustomizing them a while back so it is always my own primary that needs changed but I believe auto resolve just switches th eSentinel weapon's mods, leaving all my other primaries in conflict if I choose to change weapon.  We used to have a little marker in our mod collection that told us every item a mod was installed in.  It was really handy for checking that my two Serrations and two Split Chambers were not going to cause any conflicts.  Sadly it went away.  I was hoping it would be brought into the upgrading screen where it would be really useful be sadly no.

I figured most of us were doing this exact same  thing but since the issue still exists after so long it should be reported.