Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fps Drop - U14.10.2.1

K45HISH

Is it just me or is everyone else getting low FPS after the update (U14.10.2.1 - PC)  ... i dont have a really good PC but before the update i used to get at least 30 fps but afterwards it has dropped to unplayable rates 

I use a AMD APU(not the best) its a A4 mobile apu (4 gb ram) on my laptop ... if this problem pertains i will have to stop playing the game or wait till i build my new desktop PC .... DE please dont do this to me ... i love Warframe

Edited by K45HISH

Yeah you aren't the only one, though I notice it mostly in excavation missions.  It was by far the worst in the tactical alert mission, my FPS was less than half of how it normally is.  In the other excavation missions it is pretty bad too.  But, in other mission types my FPS is normal.  There are a number of threads talking about this even for people with higher end machines.  It also does not seem to be isolated to AMD or Nvidia graphics, both are affected.

Also getting some sudden FPS drop on my laptop.

I feel like this keeps happening. One update, my FPS will fix itself and I can do Void missions without a hitch. Next hotfix, it drops again. Kind of frustrating. I've given up on "game boosters", since they don't seem to do a thing. Excavation is particularly slow.

Of course, the worst are the vine-filled tunnels in Derelict missions. Even my desktop has trouble with those.

I was playing excavation on phobos after this update (14.10.2.1) and the longer the match last the worst my fps gets, maybe have something to do with enemy spawn loading, in my opinion they need to tweak those "spawn enemy freeze" overall but after this update is just horrible.

But anyway this devs fix most things in the blink of an eye so just lets be patient.