Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aditional Objective Show.

Buttefly

Would it be possible to let us players enable aditional objecvites in options?

Like a way for us to see what we need to do this round for a bonus?

I don't know how many times me and my friends have said to ourselfs the question "What do I need to do this round? I missed it at the start?"

And then we need to try diffrent things to figur it out. Why not just let us have it in the corner or somewhere to see what we need? It would make life so much more easier.

Pablo said something about them having put that in at one point, but than an update has broken it and nobody noticed. They know about it and it should return.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/313982-allow-affinity-goal-to-be-seen-during-the-mission/?p=3556117

We added this a while back, so it showed the tracker again when you opened your menu. It broke somewhere along the way, but we have this fixed already, next time we do a larger patch it will come out.

Edited by H3dsh0t

Would it be possible to let us players enable aditional objecvites in options?

Like a way for us to see what we need to do this round for a bonus?

I don't know how many times me and my friends have said to ourselfs the question "What do I need to do this round? I missed it at the start?"

And then we need to try diffrent things to figur it out. Why not just let us have it in the corner or somewhere to see what we need? It would make life so much more easier.

It's not the best method, but this is what I do if I miss it:

Activate 1

Activate 4

Shoot enemy with primary

Shoot enemy with primary while sliding

shoot enemy with pistol.

If it's not any of those, it's going to be hacking(can ignore it) or stealth(lol)

90% of the time I figure it out in a few seconds.