Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Overview - The Show About Warframe And Everything In It. ( Show To Be Resumed Soon! Re-Sticky Is Requested. )

Alacratha

• 1 month later...

I have been playing this awhile before and after the last update. With the new update I am still unable to get any freeze, fire or electrical mods for my rifle. I got both electrical and fire for both my pistol and sword but not my rifle. WHat is going on here? I dont use a shotgun but have found both electrical and fire for that also? WHat is going on with the freeze mods?

@pmorales50 Check the wiki if you're looking for certain mods. They've updated with polarity and all that useful stuff but also Drop chances from certain factions.

I can tell you right now you'll have an easier time getting elemental mods from corpus, but if you need details on other stuff, be sure to check the wiki first.

There was a problem when the update happend. I recently have buyed duel akbolto but when i logged in today they were gone and now i have to buy them again. but now there 225 platinum thingys.

Dunno about the akbolto issue your having, but if you want them again you can craft them with the blueprints so you dont have to pay the silly amount of platnium for them.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd toss my hat into the ring when it came to offering commentary help, but A: I don't got any recording software that I know of, B: Warframe has been very naughty recently and has been giving my computer heatstroke ( :< ) and C: I'm not sure I got the voice for recording or not :S Aw well, least I can offer, right? :3

You might want to put your mile-long post in a spoiler, to reduce the length.

[spoiler*]

Stuff here 

[/spoiler*]

Take off the asterisks, forum scripting magic appears!

Stuff here

Edited by pzykotik

You might want to put your mile-long post in a spoiler, to reduce the length.

[spoiler*]

Stuff here 

[/spoiler*]

Take off the asterisks, forum scripting magic appears!

Stuff here

I was originally going to do this, however before some of the forum updates, the BBCode didn't work properly in Chrome for me~ ;3

I'll end up applying it a bit later :3

Edited by Alacratha

I'm trying the LEX and so far Sucks A Lot... yeah it does a lot of damage but between a shot and another the standard Lato can make more damage. I'm not convinced by this weapon, i will try to stick with it and see if with some upgrades can do some good.

I can tell you 100% that lv 30 lex is very nice. I thought the same exact thing you did when I first had it. Now i slapped on reload speed, fire rate, various elemental dmg mods, and when i can get a catalyst i wanna put more bullets in a mag. It becomes very beast end lv.

• 4 weeks later...

sorry I couldn't help but notice haven't been through all the posts to find out

but is there a lvl cap in place of 30 ??

Warframes and weapons gain experience and rank up to the max of 30. Each rank gives 1 power point to use for mods. With an attached Orokin Reactor/catalyst each rank gives 2 power points to use for mods.

Sorry if I misunderstood your question.

Edited by Frendh

I would like to comment that your videos and antics have been both helpful and entertaining! Much appreciation. I always appreciate a player who can find themselves immersed with the lore of a franchise they love. Good luck with whatever endeavors you choose to move on with.

Edited by Rudette

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, so I have news for you, and a video will be uploaded soon talking about the state of WFO, and what is to come.

WFO will be resumed soon, I will still see creative direction, but the new host will be Joey Zero, a good friend of mine and a man with as much creativity inside his head as myself. ( Maybe even more. But I don't want to admit that. )

But I'm thankful for everyone bearing through these transitioning times.

I would also like to request a re-sticky of the thread, since WFO, will be resumed within the week ( Possibly next? )

Or.. Unless the Devs decide that WFO, should cease and desist, with their "Warframe Profile Videos" and demanding I have my head put on a spike for treason, and conspiracy to commit murder! ... Wait no.. Now I'm thinking of Game of Thrones.. Bah, HBO.. Curse you!

Anyways, Alacratha here, signing off, look forward to an update video within the Hour discussing whats going to happen.