Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event/update E-Mails

Alkeeholic

As far as I can tell, there is no way to get e-mails for updates and events on Warframe. I've missed out on events during my off periods, and I'm really upset over the fact that I've missed out on mods, vandal, and wraith weapons because I literally had nothing to tell me that there were active events. Why isn't there a newsletter for this game?

As far as I can tell, there is no way to get e-mails for updates and events on Warframe. I've missed out on events during my off periods, and I'm really upset over the fact that I've missed out on mods, vandal, and wraith weapons because I literally had nothing to tell me that there were active events. Why isn't there a newsletter for this game?

There is. They also post on facebook, tweet, and post articles on the front page of warframe.com. Emails make it through most peoples' inbox even less.

Really though, updates are always on wednesdays, and there is always an announcement about major updates. Events are always somewhere around a weekend, but just aren't that frequent. In the end, you either play warframe, or you don't.