Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Died On A Map With No Revive.

waterdragon1657

I think it's the Grineer Asteroid Base tileset that has the tram tracks that have the ability to move after hacking a console to move it to another track.  Now, I never knew this before, so I went ahead and tried the tram to take me further into the mission.

The moment I activated the tram, my Kubrow died instantly, with no enemies around.  I couldn't revive him either, he just suddenly had a heart attack and died.

I don't know if this is a bug or is intended, but having to lose 40% loyalty on your Kubrow to skip some walking is not a good tradeoff in my opinion.

My kubrow died once below the ground of the Sargas Ruk room, needless to say I couldn't revive him. Maybe its an ongoing bug. 

Well, the thing is that it wasn't inside the ground, it was standing on the ground and just died.  Like as if a Saryn had casted Miasma in a Clan Dojo's dueling room, and you were watching while your Kubrow got instakilled by it.  Like that.

My Kubrow recently died in a Corpus invasion map before I even spawned on the map due to the fire hazards on the level and a loading screen lag (game stops responding for 10 to 15 seconds total as loading bar progresses). When I appeared in the mission, the UI still showed Kubrow with full health and shield, but it was nowhere to be seen. When I completed the mission and returned to my ship, I noticed it had lost 40% loyalty, which is equal to one "death".

Possible solution: Do not spawn the Kubrow until player is fully loaded into the game.

Also, can we make the Kubrows to not try to look into the gun barrel all the time while trying to take an aimed shot?