Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harlequin Helmet

ReizoRyuu

They didn't say when exactly...so not a lie? It could be at a similar time in 2 months for all we know. :O

No it is a lie, the bugged one ran at 12:14 am - 7 Oct 2014 - a tuesday. This one ran at 12:50 pm - 11 Oct 2014 - a saturday...it's not even remotely similar. I've literally been keeping an eye out for this "similar time" and then this happens :[.

No it is a lie, the bugged one ran at 12:14 am - 7 Oct 2014 - a tuesday. This one ran at 12:50 pm - 11 Oct 2014 - a saturday...it's not even remotely similar. I've literally been keeping an eye out for this "similar time" and then this happens :[.

No, it was on Saturday 4th, going by this post made last Saturday.

I stand corrected, the time is still incorrect though.

"similar" does not mean "exact same".  If you had done the original one then you would have been given the correct blueprint already anyway.

Edit:  or did you mean the duration?  I can't say I was paying attention to the duration of either alert.

Edit 2: Scratch that, the duration was doubled.

Edited by Katinka

"similar" does not mean "exact same".  If you had done the original one then you would have been given the correct blueprint already anyway.

Edit:  or did you mean the duration?  I can't say I was paying attention to the duration of either alert.

Edit2: Scratch that, the duration was doubled.

Wait...the blueprint was fixed? Now I feel like a huge jackass.

Edit: yep it's right there in my inventory.... -_-

Edited by ReizoRyuu

I missed the alert, but the Ash Arcane BP I got from the first alert changed into the Mirage anyways.

I couldn't build the Ash Arcane anyways since I already had the very same helmet. I also didn't want to risk selling an arcane, building another arcane and then having the fully built helmet turn into a mirage built.

Edited by ivlr3vil