Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Weapons

raizori

While playing the Shifting Sands event today, I noticed that the Grineer, when using their jet packs or whatever, would fire swarm missiles. I was just wondering if the weapons we got for Archwing were like this, or at least would be implemented later on. If so, what else, besides a giant sword and machine gun, could we be expecting?

If im not wrong, Devstream 36 showed us 4 abilities for the "common Arcwing" (the one from the Teaser Trailer in TennoLive 2014) there's a kind of stasis bomb (kinda, like Vauban's Bastille, but its a sphere), there guided missiles (i think that was 6 max, don't remember), flares i think, and something like a shield protecting you and your squad just from the front of your warframe.

That's all i can remember, and im sure that i got something wrong from that devstream...

While missle will be included as a skill for Archwing, it will NOT be a stand alone weapon (primary/secondary). Speaking of weapons-any of you think that archwing will have secondaries? I know it's kind of pointless seeing as how we're able to wield a minigun and a jackhammer (which IMO is all you'll need) but it's nice to have variety/options.

While missle will be included as a skill for Archwing, it will NOT be a stand alone weapon (primary/secondary). Speaking of weapons-any of you think that archwing will have secondaries? I know it's kind of pointless seeing as how we're able to wield a minigun and a jackhammer (which IMO is all you'll need) but it's nice to have variety/options.

I see that kind of difficult... since you already have 3 weapons (Primary, Meele and the Arcwing itself).

Edit: Also, in the Devstreams they haven't shown anything like a secondary weapon, so its full speculation.

Edited by Vykhram

I see that kind of difficult... since you already have 3 weapons (Primary, Meele and the Arcwing itself).

Archwing Powers will replace Warframe Powers when you're using one.

i think you indeed did miss some information from that Dev post ;)

Archwing Powers will replace Warframe Powers when you're using one.

i think you indeed did miss some information from that Dev post ;)

I know that they replace the warframe powers, but still i count them as another weapon.

Edit: Yes, i know that there are some Utility powers, but well... im looking too much the ofensive power of the Arcwing. Sorry!

Edited by Vykhram