Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Lotus An Orokin Artificial Intelligence?

Arcanolath

She refers to Tenno powers as "Sacred" (Alad V assassination quote) i find that an odd choice of words as the Grineer and the Corpus would never see it as this, it would have to be some kind of person or people who see the Tenno as more than simple warriors (Such as the Orokin untill we apparently butchered the lot of em (Stalker codex)). the Red Veil see the Tenno as saviors maybe but i doubt they find us or our powers "Sacred"

And not only did the Lotus know where we were, but could also immediately tell that we had lost our memories (i believe its one of her first lines), how could she know this right away when it appears we have almost no way of verbal communication, and we dont appear to contact her any other way? Did not attempting to kill her immediately after waking up tip her off or something?

Also why does she not offer any information of herself to us other than her name and that she's here to help? Does she think we'd attempt to destroy her if she actually was Orokin?

Not only that but she acts as not only an information broker for us but also monitors us and keeps constant watch over each and every single mission we do while also providing help (such as life support and general information about the area). I get that she's all for peace of the galaxy but what is she getting from this? i doubt its the knowledge that she's doing some good in the universe...

It just seems odd to me that any Artificial Intelligence other than Orokin or perhaps Sentient could be capable of not only finding the Tenno in the void, but also awaken them and organize them into an effective fighting force.

Also sorry if something like this has been posted in some time past, i didnt see one like it so i thought id put i t up.

I wrote a little lore some time ago, which did hinted at that she was indeed an AI, and of Orokin origin, but she didnt share the view of the Orokin. I think she was a high-clearance AI, since she's able to detect Void Mass etc. throughout the System, and other things you just said. My best guess is that she despised the Old War, and from that point onwards, she would restore balance to the Origin System, starting with the Greedy Milk Orokin.

I wrote a little lore some time ago, which did hinted at that she was indeed an AI, and of Orokin origin, but she didnt share the view of the Orokin. I think she was a high-clearance AI, since she's able to detect Void Mass etc. throughout the System, and other things you just said. My best guess is that she despised the Old War, and from that point onwards, she would restore balance to the Origin System, starting with the Greedy Milk Orokin.

Yes she is incredibly fussed about balance in most assassination mission she seems to mention it.

She refers to Tenno powers as "Sacred" (Alad V assassination quote) i find that an odd choice of words as the Grineer and the Corpus would never see it as this, it would have to be some kind of person or people who see the Tenno as more than simple warriors (Such as the Orokin untill we apparently butchered the lot of em (Stalker codex)). the Red Veil see the Tenno as saviors maybe but i doubt they find us or our powers "Sacred"

What does that have anything to do with Lotus being an AI?

And not only did the Lotus know where we were, but could also immediately tell that we had lost our memories (i believe its one of her first lines), how could she know this right away when it appears we have almost no way of verbal communication, and we dont appear to contact her any other way? Did not attempting to kill her immediately after waking up tip her off or something?

Because she wiped the memory herself?

Also why does she not offer any information of herself to us other than her name and that she's here to help? Does she think we'd attempt to destroy her if she actually was Orokin?

Why would she give us info that might be leaked to the Stalker who has a known vendetta against the Tenno?

Not only that but she acts as not only an information broker for us but also monitors us and keeps constant watch over each and every single mission we do while also providing help (such as life support and general information about the area). I get that she's all for peace of the galaxy but what is she getting from this? i doubt its the knowledge that she's doing some good in the universe...

She controls the Tenno, with that she is the most powerful force in the Solar System.

It just seems odd to me that any Artificial Intelligence other than Orokin or perhaps Sentient could be capable of not only finding the Tenno in the void, but also awaken them and organize them into an effective fighting force.

I can find my underwear in a messy drawer, does that mean I'm an AI? Your conclusion makes no sense.