Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have Come To Shifting Sands To Chew Bubblegum And Crit Grinearse!

skillabstinenz

You probably guessed it: But I'm all out of bubblegum!

On a side note, that is the correct plural of Grineer.

The Tactical Alert turned out quite different than expected, not that this is a bad thing! Just had to play the map trice. First to 500, the next time all others had a disconnect and nobody rejoined, so I left early. For the 3 try I had my gear all sorted out and I easily made it to 2000 Cryotic for the Stratos Emblem with two randoms: http://bit.ly/1tlI7x1

With what setup did you do it?

Solo'ed  the 2000

because apparently the majority of the players are too stupid to understand the concept of excavation missions (I want to pk them everytime I see them feeding more than 3 energy cores to the excavators.... LEAVE THEM ON THE FLOOR DAMNIT! We might need them later!)

Frost with snowglobe/ duration build,

no primary equipped.

5 times forma'd Detron

no melee equipped.

Was actually quite easy.

Easier than trying it with randoms.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Many lolz were had

I wanted to see how far i could go so, Frost P with duration build and an Orthos P modded with virulent scourge, focus energy, pressure point and fury. For lolz I also added a hobbled key and took no sentinel coz they die  easily when i am reckless T_T. DE gave the oppurtunity for a challenge, so I wanted to see how far I could go, and it was pleasant.

Although I don't agree with PvP aspects being thrust into PvE aspects of the game, the added chalneg was nice, 7 /10, would prolly sandrude-skatestorm again

Managed to two man it with a  bud of mine who brought a Trinity with an EV build, and his trusty marelok

Edited by Somedude1000

a chaos nyx with soma lol

good event

Fully modded Nyx Prime with fully modded Boar Prime here. Event was easy as it is, something has to change as low conclave is not the way to go.

Whats next DE try to give us challenging event? Forcing us to use starter gear? IMO, instead of max conclave levels we should have insane conclave scaling. If you bring conclave over 1500+, good luck with killing 200+ level mobs.

Zephyr with Marelok and Jat Kittag because I'm hipster. Lies

Was in a pretty good pug group to boot. Ash, Frost Prime and Nova. The Frost Prime made it a muffin-walk. Not quite a cake-walk because it was still cutting it close sometimes, especially when power carriers decided it was the right time to go on vacation...

Max range, max efficiency Banshee and a Scoliac with a bunch of random pugs.  Went to 4k just off of energy drops and keeping the enemies so far away + stunlocked they couldn't even touch the drill, but eventually my allies couldn't kill enough enemies in between drills to get me enough energy to keep it going au naturel and I didn't feel like using restores so we left.

I don't care about getting a high score because I could be spending that time in T4S or something instead, but I imagine with just a Banshee and Ash (and maybe a Nova) you could push that mode to 10k+ easy.

Solo'ed  the 2000

because apparently the majority of the players are too stupid to understand the concept of excavation missions (I want to pk them everytime I see them feeding more than 3 energy cores to the excavators.... LEAVE THEM ON THE FLOOR DAMNIT! We might need them later!)

I thought that at first, but then I saw that feeding a cell to the excavator also replenishes its shields, which was pretty handy

Excal built around Radial Blind

Amprex with just ammo mutation and crit mods

no secondary

Dakra Prime with Crimson Dervish, unpotatoed, around lvl 15 or so

Others were Nova, Volt and... I don't remember the last one, sorry.

It was easy. Hellions nor the skates weren't much of a problem.