Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Request] Separate Conclaves And Dark Sector Pvp

Renegade343

Hello all,

This thread is a small request to DE(L), asking if they could separate the game modes Conclaves and Dark Sectors PVP. The reason for this is that when DE(L) was balancing Dark Sectors PVP to make it more balanced, it also impacted Conclaves, as the changes were meant for all PVP. This had garnered some frustration from Conclave players, as they felt that the balance changes had messed up Conclave by a fair bit, with one of the biggest offenders being the global PVP damage decrease. 

Thus, to satisfy both Conclave players and Dark Sectors PVP players, I would want to (patiently) request that Conclaves and Dark Sectors PVP become two separate game modes, with Dark Sectors PVP being affected by the PVP balance changes mandatorily. As for Conclaves, there will be a new UI screen for the host, where he/she can select and deselect any PVP balance changes that were enacted in Dark Sectors PVP (before starting the Conclave match), meaning the host can select to not have the damage decrease present in Dark Sectors PVP appear in his/her Conclave match (as an example).

With this change, this would allow both novice and experienced PVP players to be satisfied. 

Please take the time to read this thread, and provide constructive criticism and feedback.

Renegade343

I agree with this, dying 26 times in Dark Sector conflicts in one game because some spam happy soul decided to keep pressing 4 affecting my conclave results has totally decimated my conclave stats (yes i know they can be avoided) and I would thoroughly not like results from an unfair playing field to contribute to my conclave scores (conclaves, in which at least there is a code of honor when we battle)

Edited by Somedude1000

this is getting too complicated now

the pvp side of the game needs to be completely redesigned from the ground up, an entire new mode of play for pvp so we dont have issues like this 

Thing is, Dark Sectors PVP balance changes, even if PVP were to be redesigned from the ground up, would not always be needed in Conclaves, and vice versa. While they both are PVP games, their game types are different.