Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darvo Is The Best.

Lancars

He gives us the best deals he can while sticking to the Corpus Merchant lifestyle.

I just think he needs praise cause he gave us the BP's for that device Vor stuck on us for free after all instead of trying to squeeze us for money in a desperate moment.

I hope they put him in the Hub like place when DE makes it.

Wouldn't expect an Xbox player to know, so let me introduce you to one of Warframe's greatest fanartists:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/214732-yanderesamantha/

Weird. I main a Mag/Mag Prime. My best frame so far. Trinity is my other fav.

I think Darvo is an awesome guy for the great deals.

Edited by Lancars

*looks at her stuff* Interesting. Reminds me of Yuikami amd her love for Captain Vor.

I have a theory that they were at one point in time the same person, but after finding Warframe and discovering Vor and Darvo at around the same time their mind couldn't handle the conflicting emotions of love pulling them towards the Grineer and Corpus respectively and so they performed a dark ritual pact to split themself into two halves so they could love both without conflict.

Have any of Darvo's deals been usful at all to anyone?

He'll be my hero the day he puts a 50%+ discount on formas and catalysts.

I was pushing for an Atterax visual fix and his deal put more out there so i'm hoping there is more voices for the fix :O

They said update 15 so i'm hoping (blades spin the wrong way, hitting with the smooth side not the hammer/blade saids.)

I agree Darvo is pretty awesome. I thought that it was hilarious in the mission where you rescue him hes jokingly asks "which part of the gun the hurting comes from." I really hope that we see more of him in future quests and in the game in general.

Who dares summon Darvo's self-proclaimed first and craziest fangirl?

Jokes aside, we really need more Darvo. My body can never have enough Darvo.

Edit: Why do all the things I type come out wrong?!...

based on things I find on the internet which include you, and Darvo... its possible you can't help it lol...

Let DE create a new assassin and a new market-bundle that includes his equipment. Let Darvo make a 50%-off-deal for that and bam! We get our next (first for some) Darvo-mission.

in which case the mission should become permanent alert as in it pops up eveyr now and then as something Darvo needs to throw off stalker.