Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Way To Reintroduce Excalibur Prime(And His Other Weapons)

BoomToon43

Before for you raging at me saying"DE SAID NO, EXCALIBUR WILL NEVER RETURN!!!!1111" hear me out

Ok keep in mind I'm a hunter class founder so i have him and i would be very angry if the just added him in the game just like that, without giving us anything.

But I feel sorry for those that don't have him(especially the collectors, I'd suck having everything but 1 warframe and 2 weapons maxed, i would hate to look in my codex only just to see that...)

So I've been thinking for about a week now trying to see how to solve this issue. i thought up one, they would be added into the game like any other prime( with NO prime access) but the founders would get special cosmetics that would have stat boost( cause if it were a weapon i'd just start the fuss all over again)for instance we founders would get something like these.

Excalibur Prime redesign skin, helmet & profile pic:

This skin would give Excalibur a new prime look and boost his shields to 115(on par with Hydroid) and the helmet would make his health 150 along with a new Excalibur prime helmet profile pic.- given only to the Hunter class founders, Master class founders and the Grand Master founders

Skana Prime redesign skin:

This skin give the Skana Prime a new prime look and boost its damage from 42 to 60- given to Master class founders and Grand Master class founders 

Lato Prime :

This skin would give Lato Prime a new look and boost its damage and critical chance/damage from 21 damage to 35 damage and from  5% to 20% and critical damage from x 2.0 to x 2.5 = given to Grand Master founders

and if you fellow founders STILL don't like this idea how about we throw in some plat, founders would get 50% of the platinum when they bought it ( if this happens even disciples would get some love :D)

Disciple - 135 plat

Hunter- 610 platinum

Master- 1,605 platinum

Grand master- 4,438 platinum 

(how i know the amount of platinum>>>>>http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Founders<<<<<<<)

an also keep in mind that the non-founders would NOT get these exclusive skins so these items would look and have the same stats for the non founders as they do now.

What do you guys think

EDIT:Sorry if you guys don't like the idea, but the non-founders need to get something to make up for them not being able to have excal & his weapons maybe like Dex Excalibur of something, i don't @(*()$ know...

Edited by BoomToon43

Before for you raging at me saying"DE SAID NO, EXCALIBUR WILL NEVER RETURN!!!!1111" hear me out

Ok keep in mind I'm a hunter class founder so i have him and i would be very angry if the just added him in the game just like that, without giving us anything, but i feel sorry for those that don't have him(especially the collectors, I'd suck having everything but 1 warframe and 2 weapons maxed, i would hate to look in my codex only just to see that...)

So I've been thinking for about a week now trying to see how to solve this issue. i thought up one, they would be added into the game like any other prime( with NO prime access) but the founders would get special cosmetics that would have stat boost( cause if it were a weapon i'd just start the fuss all over again)for instance we founders would get something like these.

Excalibur Prime redesign skin, helmet & profile pic:

This skin would give Excalibur a new prime look and boost his shields to 115(on par with Hydroid) and the helmet would make his health 150 along with a new Excalibur prime helmet profile pic.- given only to the Hunter class founders, Master class founders and the Grand Master founders

Skana Prime redesign skin:

This skin give the Skana Prime a new prime look and boost its damage from 42 to 60- given to Master class founders and Grand Master class founders 

Lato Prime :

This skin would give Lato Prime a new look and boost its damage and critical chance/damage from 21 damage to 35 damage and from  5% to 20% and critical damage from x 2.0 to x 2.5 = given to Grand Master founders

and if you fellow founders STILL don't like this idea how about we throw in some plat, founders would get 50% of the platinum when they bought it ( if this happens even disciples would get some love :D)

Disciple - 135 plat

Hunter- 610 platinum

Master- 1,605 platinum

Grand master- 4,438 platinum 

(how i know the amount of platinum>>>>>http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Founders<<<<<<<)

an also keep in mind that the non-founders would NOT get these exclusive skins so these items would look and have the same stats for the non founders as they do now.

What do you guys think

i would honestly like excal prime to be redesigned and buffed and all that good stuff but no rerelease

How about we keep our bling and stop talking about it.

EDIT: It would also be nice if Excal Prime got a visual rework to be more in line with the newer primes, and Frost Prime as well, seeing as he was done in the same way as Excal Prime.

Edited by McVolker

inb4 lock

why not just add the amount of mastery points missing to every non-founders total and be done with it, the frame and weapons are only marginally better than the originals and only really good for mastery anyway. also just add the damn things to the codex as completed. done.

Edited by VergilDT

Not to sound harsh or anything, but Excalibur Prime and his trappings will not be re-released no matter how hard you beg.

That being said, I would be fine if DE simply returned the founders program to us for a little bit.

Now, personally I dislike the idea of skins that modify or change stats, cosmetics should be cosmetic.

Sorry if you guys don't like the idea, but the non-founders need to get something to make up for them not being able to have excal & his weapons maybe like Dex Excalibur of something, i don't @(*()$ know....

lol they don't "need" anything at all. Everyone was given plenty of time to grab founders before it shut down. Didn't get it too bad so sad lol.

Nice thought, but 2 of the same frame is not needed.  For a while i've been brooding over this topic as well.  The only way i see him coming to all other players is if he was the last frame you needed before you hit MR 30 (which we all know is still quite as ways off).  The exclusive weapons like the vandals and wraiths as well would have to see a comeback as well if this were ever to work.