Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forst Drop Glitch?

Sines314

Question

So, been trying to farm up the Frost Warframe parts, but probability seems to prefer that this doesn't happen. After 18 drops, I have no Systems. For reference, the odds of getting only 2 out of 3 parts in 18 tries is ~0.2% One in Five-Hundred. Someone else mentioned they'd been having similar luck. Anyone actually gotten a Frost Systems Blueprint recently? I've managed to actually get all of Oberon trying to get Frost, so this is getting kinda silly.

Edited by Sines314

7 answers to this question

I'm just trying to see if others have been having similar luck. Being broken is possible, someone could have made a mistake on the loot table, for example. If no-one has been having such luck, then it would be just me. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't news of there being an issue with the RNG or loot system. Since it seems there isn't, then I'll just keep on truckin'.

Frost is one of the most expensive frames to get via plat, so it makes sense that you kind of have to farm him a bit longer than the rest. I actually got Frost Prime faster than regular Frost, so just keep farming him until you get him.

Edited by ivlr3vil