Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtb Tethra Set

Pretty much the title, I want the High Voltage, but I know most people probably don't want to sell one mod out of the whole set, so I am willing to buy the whole set from you.

My offer for the whole set right now is 300p, I am willing to negotiate the price, but unless you have a really good reason why I should pay more, the offer is firm.

event mmod,unobtainable atm w/o trading and has been for about half a year now, so its maxed price atm.. high demand .. short supply

you're looking for the set, so is thousands of others, thats some pretty good reason there, plus when i got it it was 400p, and that was before prices went up 

bought mine a couple of days ago for 400p

dont listen to v3numb he tried to sell legendaries core for 650 plats (legendaries core cost 300/350 plats and you have to pay 1.000.000 credits for the trade tax)

At least I follow the market, I usually know what the average price for things are.

My max price for the set is 450p. I don't want to go beyond that.

bought mine a couple of days ago for 400p

dont listen to v3numb he tried to sell legendaries core for 650 plats (legendaries core cost 300/350 plats and you have to pay 1.000.000 credits for the trade tax)

didn't try i DID

fyi he didnt buy his for 400 cause there's a topic he started him selling at 300-FOR 1 MOD/4) LMAO prolly 2 days ago 

MainlandHero 

average price atm is 550-600 atm tho, not 450 (if youve been looking at both forums and trade you can tell.. no bother to listen to me and the kid following me around lol)

Edited by v3numb

didn't try i DID

fyi he didnt buy his for 400 cause there's a topic he started him selling at 300-FOR 1 MOD/4) LMAO prolly 2 days ago 

MainlandHero

average price atm is 550-600 atm tho, not 450 (if youve been looking at both forums and trade you can tell.. no bother to listen to me and the kid following me around lol)

No, I have a seller that's willing to buy a High Voltage and complete his set, then sell it to me for 500.

i just said average was 550-600 so why sell it for below average?

i didnt ever say i was selling one  tho, i was just making sure you were aware of the prices adn was trying to help you out, im sure you can maybe find someone selling it for 500 somewhere