AmaziaTheAmazing

skates are there due to the excavator~

its disturbing the skates so they attack it~

disturbing the desert with your Tenno drill~

so you have to be vigilant to not leave the drill alone~

they will needle the S#&$ out of it till it explodes~

q1k47m1.png

Edited by Murasume

Is it just me or were there more skates than a roller derby?

On a more serious note, was there anyone else having hitbox problems with dead sandskates? I think they kept blocking my shots.

The death-animations of sandskates often seemed to be buggy to me, and yeah, as the skates on the alert use the same model and physics as the normal ones this still applies.

skates are there due to the excavator~

its disturbing the skates so they attack it~

disturbing the desert with your Tenno drill~

so you have to be vigilant to not leave the drill alone~

they will needle the S#&$ out of it till it explodes~

q1k47m1.png

I lol'd. 

I had a team with Frost, Nova, Saryn, and Vaubon. the Saryn took care of skates, Nova primed, Frost bubbled, and Vaubon didn't have abilities on (leveling). If we had the drive we I think we could have gone to at least 5,000, Saryn wrecked those skates like sulfuric acid through metal.

EDIT: my formatting was bad and I feel bad.

Edited by AmaziaTheAmazing

absolutely. the Corpses and not Corpses of Skates were throwing my shots everywhere. getting in the way, trolling you.

wasn't too bad, because i could just take a step to the side and continue killing each horde of enemies with just a few bullets.

i coincidentally solved 95% of the problem from skates by being Zephyr at all times so i could get Energy Cells ASAP.

but Turbulence was useful to make their Ranged Attacks useless too.

-snip-

hmmm, who might that lord and savior be?

urnwzuv.png

;p

I duo'ed the mission with a buddy, we managed to keep the first 8 excavators fully operational thanks to rhino stomping with max efficiency so the skates weren't such a big deal really . I did see some odd hitbox herpaderping, but i think it wasn't the skates that caused it yet the hitbox from the excavator.
Once a site was done and the excavator disappeared for some reason the hitbox didn't seem to go away at the same speed as the animation. Might be the same problem occurred when it first appeared, bullets stopping in mid air because the excavator hitbox was up already yet the animation desynced.