Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally Got It!

--Gancrothor--

I finally got my latest GTX video card. I bought 980 to play much better when i have all video setting to extreme high. I played Starcraft II and FireFall, and the graphic were extremes and nothing seems to lag. I also tried Warframe as well but it has the same vision when i had 670.

Already installed my video card and that big monster, that diablo :) I spent almost 750 dollar to purchase it but i was excited to try it.

For me AMD isn't so much positive 3D vision. I stick to NVIDIA GeForce GTX if you all feel the same way i do :)

IMAG1890-1.jpg

I'm running on an AMD card right now because I was starting my build as cheap as I could with the best motherboard and PSU I could get. I'll eventually be able to save up a few hundred dollars for a nice nvidia card for all the fancy particles.

But today is not that day. Smash beckons to me.

And then I'm buying like a half dozen shin megami tensei games.

god damn it me.

Have a great time! Ill just stick with my GTX 430 for now ;)

Lol, that must be terrible to use so low geforce hehe :)

I ain't know if i should get a new motherboard, mine seems to be old motherboard from gigabyte program. But i think it's a 2012 motherboard when i built my desktop.

EDIT: But i don't know motherboards sells in Norway, some of them is american and british i found. Purchasing motherboards from USA or UK may cost a lot of moneys with plains.

Edited by ----Rasinycon----

760 SLI can do 5-6 years more if you're not an enthusiast for maximum ultra settings everything.

I`m changing PC parts once in 2-3 years, mostly its CPU and GPU. Motherboard - if something REALLY better went out.

X99 EVGA may be the answer of new motherboard i need, mostly i having my most difficult to remove and setup once i getting a motherboard. I'm to terrified to break any i try to build all cards back to same place.

Out of curiosity, what exactly is your Desktop image? Is it a game? Looks cool as heck, but I cant tell what it is because its all blurred.

It's a FireFall game from Steam, very cool to play. You should try it :)