Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Archwing Mods Confirmed

Gullim92

If you watch their devstreams, the fact there will be mods has never been a secret. I am glad theres going to be more to farm, more to keep me entertained in game =) Bored of the only thing to do being farm more cores and farm levels when i forma things. Looking forward to something more to do.

archwing exclusive mods, more to farm and grind

Most likely this. Did you really expect something else? I personally don't mind it though. The Kubrow-mods were quickly gathered, and it will be similar with Archwing. Even in the worst-case, mods are still tradeable.

Edited by RedEyedRaven

Rank 10 missile mod

Rank

0 = 2 missiles

1 = 4 missiles

2 = 6 missiles

3 = 8 missiles

4 =10 missiles

5 = 12 missiles

6 = 14 missiles

7 = 16 missiles

8 = 18 missiles

9 = 20 missiles

10 = 22 missiles

You forgot split missile chamber for a maximum of 66 missiles

i was honestly thinking it wasn't the case. some time ago they said that the frames themselves would power the archwing or something like that so i was assuming that the archwing's health/energy/armor etc. would be affected by the frames in use and the mods equipped to said frames. like a duration build would up the time that shield power would be up. power strength could up the number of missles shot. range could be used to hit farther targets with said missiles. 

i was honestly thinking it wasn't the case. some time ago they said that the frames themselves would power the archwing or something like that so i was assuming that the archwing's health/energy/armor etc. would be affected by the frames in use and the mods equipped to said frames. like a duration build would up the time that shield power would be up. power strength could up the number of missles shot. range could be used to hit farther targets with said missiles. 

I think that would be too unrealible since Archwing sections SEEMS to be random..... Imagine if u have a Max Duration build and no Range mods to compensate.

When they presented Archwings in that gamescon devstream it seemed like Archwing missions will be a random occurrence at the end of regular missions just like cryo leaks or fire hazards are

I seriously doubt they'd do that. They'd have to be complete idiots to lock their flagship feature away like that. I mean, they've been hyping Archwings for several months now, and even at a major game convention. That would be like if you only had a 5% chance to load into the Liset or something, it would just be stupid.